𝟏𝟑

The sentence made the poor girl blush as she lightly hit his arm, confusing him

The sentence made the poor girl blush as she lightly hit his arm, confusing him. What the hell happened to him?

„No, you are just crazy" Y/N rolled her eyes as Jungwon chuckled. The vibe from the school changed to a complete different one. The Jungwon who used to bully her was gone and replaced with a playful Jungwon.

„Must be his playboy side" She thought, shaking her head in disappointment.

„What are you thinking of?" He asked like a curious cat. Then silence as the young girl refused to answer the still waiting boy. Did he really thought that Y/N was gonna told him? He indeed had high hopes.

„You are lucky that I am home alone cause my brother would have literally killed you" She glared at him but instead of being scared, he laughed at her. It made Y/N's blood boil.

„How can he act like we are best friends after everything he did to me?!" Her anger grew every minute seeing his handsome face. Yes, she thought Jungwon was the most handsome from the school, however his face doesn't match his personality,and what are you gonna do with a pretty boy who has an ugly heart?

„Oh, it's Taehyunie right?" He innocently said just like a child. Y/N looked in horror at him as he looked more than confused. What was happening with Yang Jungwon? Sounding weird or not, but the young girl wasn't terrified anymore at the boy in front her. He shrugged it off and jumped onto her soft bed, snuggle into it.

„What the hell do you think you are doing?"

„Cuddling"

Y/N shook her head and sighed. The young boy was a complete different person and it honestly scared her because she wasn't used to it. First it wasn't that bad but after thinking for awhile it was too suspicious. While Jungwon laid on the bed, the young girl thought about a plan. Not on killing him of course, just to get him away.

„GET OUT" She verbally kept hitting him with a pillow as he shielded and protected himself with his arms. What a great plan...

„NO" He simply yelled back. The next move he did shocked both of them. Instead of taking the pillow,he accidentally took her wrist, dragging the poor girl with him and they both laid on the floor. Better said Y/N on top of Jungwon as they both intensely blushed and still had to process what just happened to them.

„Pervert!" Y/N yelled, quickly getting up and beating the on the still laying on the ground boy with her pillow as while he protects himself with his arms. Embarrassment took over her as she kept hitting him, not planning to stop even though Jungwon kept whining to stop.

Finally she stopped because her energy was drained as Jungwon still laid on the ground, tired of yelling and shielding himself. The young girl took as seat on her bed and shook her head rapidly, trying to remove the awkward moment with the young boy. Silence filled the room as Jungwon got up and removed the dust from his clothes while Y/N raised her eyebrows and looked at him full with judgement.

„I came here to apologize" He broke the silence as Y/N's eyes widened at the boy's statement. She was even more shocked when she realized she wasn't scared at him even though they were alone in her own room. What has gotten into Jungwon? Nobody knows.

„Are you for real?" She blinked her eyes as the boy in front of her nodded, slightly smiling. Even though she hated him, she couldn't deny that he looked adorable and hated it. There was no control over her feelings, why must it be her own bully who made her life a living hell?

„You know that an apology can't make everything up" Y/N blankly looked at him as he cleared his throat.

„I am willing to do anything" Jungwon put his lips together in a thin line, revealing his famous dimples. But the girl didn't seem to be to like the idea as she sighed, shaking her head at the same time.

„What happened to you? Why are you being like this?" She asked.

„You don't like it? You want to keep me going on?" He fired back as she shook her head. Y/N hated how he acted like a friend even though he hated her so much. But whenever she sees him,her hatred towards him vanished and was replaced with a warm feeling, driving her crazy.

„I don't wanna be friends with you" The young girl stated while Jungwon stared at her with no emotions. It indeed scared the girl, however it was the right thing, for her. Time was needed and they moved too fast in the young girl's opinion.

„Okay fine...but I am still sorry for everything I did and know that I can't change the past. You have every right to be mad at me and the damage I did can't be forgiven and changed but maybe our future can be" He said as he quickly jumped out of the window, scaring the he'll out of Y/N as she screamed and immediately got up to make sure he is okay. While there was Jungwon,adorably smiling and slightly waving a goodbye before he ran away, flustered. Guilt was seen in his eyes, but Y/N was still fighting with herself wether she should accept it or not.

„No, he totally used his charms again" She rolled her eyes and closed the window, plopping herself on her bed and just being tired of everything.