fifteen >>> radiation pills

I walk into the room finding Raven going towards a ladder

I walk into the room finding Raven going towards a ladder. I lean against a rack and cross my arms over my chest looking at her. She turns and catches my eyes. "Y/N..." she whispers and sets down the tools she was holding. She walks quickly towards me. I push myself up from the rack just as she gets to me. She wraps her arms around me as I wrap mine around her's. "I'm glad to see you're okay."

"Haven't we already had this conversation?" I ask as we pull away. A small smile rises to the girl's lips as our eyes lock.

"Yeah but it was over a radio," she says, a sadness crossing her eyes but her smile still lingers. I nod and place my hands into my jacket pockets. "But they told me what Ice Nation did. You almost got yourself killed."

"Wouldn't be the first time." A shrug smirking gently. Raven tilts her head then shakes it side to side. She looks away from my eyes and climbs up the ladder. "Hey I can do that-"

"No no. I got this," Raven says cutting me off. "I want it to be right and sometimes you gotta do it yourself to make sure it's right."

"I can respect that," I say gently taking a step back. "Is there anything I can do to help though?" Raven grabs her tools and looks down at them a second before slowly picking up her head locking our eyes once more.

"Yeah there's a list there-" I turn my head and find a piece of paper with two things on it. "Mind running to see if they're there?" I pick up the list and read it before slowly nodding. I pick my eyes back up and nod at Raven turning on my heels and heading outside.

<<<<>>>

A low sigh escapes my lips as I head back to where I left Raven. I could only find one thing on the list. One of the guardsman told me they were out of the other. At least I'm not coming back empty handed.

I pick up my head and make a squeeze through the back door. My head stays down looking and analyzing this thing Raven wanted. I don't even know what it is. But as I go to pick up my head I spot Murphy grabbing a pack of food and placing it into his bag. He slowly walks around as Raven works. I tilt my head and set down the thing I was carrying slowly walking towards Murphy when I see Abby come in and Raven stop working. But I walk up to Murphy and tap his shoulder going to speak when he quickly turns and grabs me, cupping his hand over my mouth and pulling me back a bit.

"I don't want to hurt you Y/N... Just listen," Murphy whispers into my ear keeping me close towards him.

"Already told Jackson. Can't spare anything especially anti-radiation meds," Raven spoke causing me to look between her and Abby. She takes off gloves and climbs down the ladder.

"We're talking about seven doses," Abby says keeping her eyes on Raven.

"That's a quarter of our supply Abby. Supplies that have to last us at least 5 years on an irradiated planet-" she pauses and I can see the definition in her jaw. "They're going to need every one of those pills and you know it." Raven sounded angry but so did Abby.