20

You arrive at the ball in the blue dress and you are glad that you have chosen this one. It seems you have attracted the people you wished it to.

"Miss (Y/N)!" Colin rushes to you and smiles sweetly. "Have you given any more thought to our trip to Paris?"

You are aware he is referring to the invitation he has extended for breakfast tomorrow morning. "I am considering it."

"Considering what? Growing sideburns such as Anthony's?" You are now joined by no other than both Benedict and Anthony, the former of who laughs and makes a joke at the latter's expense. "I am sure I shall not either, (y/n), they shall not suit you... but my! That blue dress certainly does."

"It is... quite eye catching." Anthony admits, although still scowls at his brother's comment.

"Agreed!" Colin jumps in.

"Well, I do thank you." You respond, even happier that you have chosen these blue dress. "All of you."

"Well, yes. I must get back to Daphne. I hope to see you tomorrow." Anthony nods, bowing his head before he retreats.

"As do I." Colin gives you a wide grin once again as he follows Anthony.

"Yet I hope to see you tonight." Benedict tips his head politely and grins. "Miss (y/n)."

The ball has ended and the night is late. Your brother looks to you and smiles a little. "You have done wonderfully again tonight, I am sure I sure you spoke to all of three Bridgerton brothers!" 

"I did. I suppose so." You look back to the three of them. Looking from Anthony, to Benedict, to Colin, thinking of the conversation you had with Benedict where he asked you whether you shall be going to see him at the studio tonight or not.

Do you wish to join Benedict in the art studio this evening?

Yes - 22

No - 41