15

☾

Soft hues of purple mixed with that of green as Katherine delicately painted the details on her canvas.

She was in her art room that the Esme had been kind enough to give her as a Christmas present when they first moved here, Esme had fully decorated the room, however leaving the walls blank for her to decorate herself with her artwork, there were easels and a large desk in there which held all of her colours, paints and her various amount of sketchbooks.

She was working on a piece of art work for Isabellas birthday, which was tomorrow. Alice was throwing her a little party at the house and Katherine had no clue what to get the human. Bella wasn't one for fashion or girly things so she decided a good old fashioned art piece would do.

She didn't know exactly what to paint until Edward had described an image to her. It was him and Bella, lay on the grass of a meadow that was filled with wildflowers of all different beautiful violets, yellows and soft whites, whilst staring into each other's eyes. As soon as edward described it she soon got to work on painting the image she envisioned. She just hoped it work turn out to Bellas liking.

So concentrated with adding the details of the flowers, the girl didn't realise her wife had entered the room.

"Baby" Rosalie called out to her, Katherine was full of paint, it was littered on her painting clothes and a little bit of purple smeared on her pale cheek. She looked absolutely stunning to say the least.

"Hm?" Katherine acknowledged her but didn't take her eyes off her painting. Rosalie looked closely at the art work and even though she hated a particular girl in it, she couldn't deny that Katherine captured Bella, Edward and the meadow beautifully.

"So this is what you've been doing all day? I've missed you" Rosalie walked up to the girl and wrapped her arms around Katherines waist, resting her chip upon her shoulder and leaving little kisses there. Ever since the James incident Rosalie became very clingy, more than she usually was, she wouldn't let Katherine go for days after, she had been worried sick that her wife had been hurt, luckily she hadn't been.

"Stop trying to distract me love, I'm trying to finish this" Katherine giggled as Rosalie started planting small kisses up her neck.

"Baby... I haven't seen you all day. Pay attention to me" she dragged out with a whine, a pout on her lips making Katherine roll her eyes playfully.

"I'll pay attention to you once I finish this, just be patient my love" Katherine smiles as she hears Rosalie huff In defeat and stays silent for the remaining time of Katherine finishing her masterpiece.

"And finished" Katherine turns in Rosalie's arms and places a kiss on her nose.

"Happy now?"

"Oh very" Rosalie grins and captures Katherines lips with her own.

"So what do you think?" Katherine pulls away from the blonde and gestures to the painting behind her. Rosalie smiles, her mate was truly very talented, it looked like a piece of art that belonged in a museum.

"If the human doesn't love it and isn't eternally grateful for your hard work...I'll snap her neck" Katherine swatted Rosalie's arm lightly but smiled and picked up the canvas, moving it to the corner of the room so it can dry fully before she gave it to Isabella.

"Okay..now you have my undivided attention" Rosalie wasted no time as she sneaked her hand around Katherines waist and vampire sped them to their bedroom.

"Your full of paint. You need a shower" Rosalie suggestively raised her eyebrows as she led Katherine to their bathroom, oh Katherine knew exactly where this was going.

☀︎︎