Chapter 2-The Sports Festival

We all sat rooted to our seats waiting for Chabashira sensei to speak. Apparently, a new special exam was on the schedule. Though I was not going to do anything special for the exam, I did have to face Ryūen. I contemplated whether to warn matsushita or not but decided against it as to not freak her out. I would warn her when the time comes near. Well, no matter whenever I tell her she would be freaking out.

Because no matter how you look at it. Ryūen would take things to violence. She must already know it to some extent. But I was sure of one thing, Ryūen would take action during the exam.

As I was exploring my options, I didn't notice Chabashira sensei entering the class. It's when Horikita pinched me I gave my undivided attention to Chabashira Sensei. I definitely didn't want to deal math Horikita now.

She stood on the podium and looked over the class. Our eyes met for a second but she just averted her gaze.

No one noticed it so there wasn't a problem, but if she continues to do this this might be a problem. Then there's matsushita. I shrugged my shoulders and put my focus back on Sensei. No use worrying about that.

She walked over to the keyboard with a chalk in her hand. And with that the words 'Sport festival' were written on the blackboard.

Every student thought one thing in relief, "Finally something normal which all schools do."

But sadly, this school was filled of eccentric rules and regulations that it was inevitable for us to avoid fighting among classes.

"there would be some rules to followed. These rules have been used for years since the school started as this festival happens nearly every year"

The students groaned hearing that this would be another type of exam but paid attention nonetheless.

She took out three brochures which were safely tucked in a file and handed it to Horikita matsushita(I was surprised if I may add) and Hirata. I didn't miss the look on kushida's face when the pamphlet was handed to Horikita.

Horikita sent me a picture of the pamphlet on my phone. I was about to ignore the image but I stopped myself when my eyes caught a shiny pointed blade in horikita's hand. I had only one choice if I wished to save myself from the cruel fate that was about to befall me by the hands of my executioneer. I sighed, they were serious on involving me in every exam.

The sports festival's competitive system is built upon dividing all school years between the Red Team and the White Team.

Class A and Class D will be on the Red Team. Class B and Class C will be on the White Team

Allocation of points for all participants in the competitions (Individual Contests)

1st placer gets 15 points

2nd placer gets 12 points

3rd placer 10 points

4th placer 8 points

1 point each will be deducted for placing lower than 5th place.

In the case of team competitions, the winning team will be allocated 500 points. Allocation of points for participants of recommended competitions

1st placer gets 50 points

2nd placer gets 30 points

3rd placer 15 points

4th placer 10 points

2 points each will be deducted for placing lower than 5th place. The relay which will be the final contest will be awarding 3 times the points.