Loki Laufeyson x Reader - Lady Loki

Y/N's P.O.V.

"So how's things going with Reindeer Games?" Tony asked and I almost choked on my drink as he dropped down on the couch next to me.

"Why do you care?" I asked suspiciously and he pulled a face.
"Last time I checked, you 'couldn't give a rat's ass' that we were dating 'as long as he doesn't try and kill everyone again'. So what's changed?"

"Okay, firstly, I never said that-"

"Yep, you did." Nat mumbled, not looking up from her phone.

"And secondly..." Tony glared at Nat.
"I care because as long as you two are going strong, I don't think he's going to have too many homicidal tendencies and, you know, try and take over the world." I rolled my eyes at that and stood up, moving over to the kitchen, to get a drink.
"So...?"

"So what?" I grabbed a bottle of water, unscrewing the lid and looking at him.

"You and Rock of Ages?" Tony sighed.

"Oh. We're good." I smiled innocently and he rolled his eyes.

"I was hoping for a little more than that. Whatever, I'm going down to my workshop." Tony held up his hands as he left the kitchen.
My phone buzzed and I looked at the text from Steve, asking if I wanted anything from the store. I quickly replied, asking him to get me some snack foods for later. Loki and I were going to watch movies in bed and although it didn't seem like it sometimes, Loki's stomach was just as much of a bottomless pit as Thor's was.

"Guess who?" A feminine voice asked as arms wrapped around my waist. I froze slightly, feeling whoever it was breathing against my neck. I turned in their arms, finding a tall woman with pale skin and long black hair. Her eyes were filled with mischief and a smile creeped onto my face.

"You scared me, Loki." I pouted, kissing her cheek. She seemed a little stunned at my reaction and I slipped out of her hold, putting my phone away.
"You ready for our movie night later?" I asked, before taking a drink of water and jumping up on the counter.

"Yes, of course, my love." She spoke softly, but she looked conflicted.
"You're... okay with this?" She asked and I tilted my head slightly.

"Okay with you stealing my clothes?" I asked in confusion.
"Yeah, of course. I wear yours all the time." I shrugged.

"No- this. My feminine appearance?" She asked and my eyes widened.

"Of course I am!" I shook my head.
"You're still Loki- my Loki. You look beautiful." I held my arms out and she came forward, wrapping her arms around me once more. She leaned her head against my shoulder and I stroked her hair slightly.
"Did you think I wouldn't be okay with it?"

"I don't know." She admitted.
"I didn't think you'd recognise me." I laughed a little and kissed her head.

"I'll admit, your voice threw me off a little at first, but I knew it was you as soon as I saw you." I smiled and she lifted her head, looking at me.
"Loki, I don't care what you look like. You're beautiful either way. I love you and the way you present yourself isn't going to change that, okay?"

"I don't deserve you." Loki muttered, pressing her lips to mine. I kissed her back and someone cleared their throat.

"You're both adorable, really, but keep your PDA out of the kitchen, thanks." Nat sighed and I rolled my eyes.

~

"Y/N, my love, get up." Loki spoke quietly and I hummed, pausing the movie.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, sitting up and looking at Loki.

"I need to use the bathroom." She kissed my head and left the room and I checked my phone, the brightness taking me by surprise. Turning my brightness down, I text Tony asking him to order pizza, before Loki came back, dropping down onto the couch next to me. The room was pretty dark, so I felt around for the blanket Loki had moved when she got up, pulling it over us both as I moved back to my earlier position. I let out a whine when my head landed on Loki's chest.
"What's wrong?"

"I was using your boobs as a pillow." I glared at him slightly and he chuckled.

"Really?" He asked, clearly amused.
"I didn't think you'd like that form so much, actually I'm a little worried you like it more than this one."

"No, this is my favourite version of you." I sat up and pecked his lips.
"But... I'm gonna miss the boobie pillows." Loki chuckled again, kissing my head.

"Let's just watch the movie, okay, my love?" He asked, pulling the blanket tighter around us.