Felicity Smoak X Fem Reader (Arrow)

So I'm now on season 3 of Arrow and I love Felicity alot so here's one for her.

Summary : Y/N comes to Starling city looking for Felicity (Y/N comes from Gotham City) set in season 3

Third person pov...

Y/N just arrived at Starling City train station, as she leave she walks of to the Verdant a club where Felicity said to meet.

As she walked around clearly lost and trying to use her phone as a guide, it wasn't working so well.

As she was staring at the annoying device in her hand someone tapped her shoulder.

She turned and saw a Woman she had long blonde hair, brown eyes, she was wearing a business suit.

"Yes" asked Y/N on guard. She was born and raised in Gotham she was always on guard.

"Hi sorry you looked a bit lost" sod the woman kindly. Y/N then let her guard down a bit.

"um yes hi, I am lost I'm trying to fine a club called the Verdant" said Y/N showing the woman her phone.

"That's great! I'm going there now, I'm laurel lance" the woam nsaid, Finally Y/N had a name from her.

"Thank you Laurel and I'm Y/N L/N"
They shook hands.

Both woman then began walking g ithe club, Y/N learnt more about Laurel as they walked.

Laurel had asked Y/N who she was visiting in Starling City and Y/N answered smiling.

"I'm meeting my Girlfriend there, I haven't managed to visit for a few weeks because of my work in Gotham" explained Y/N.

She watched as Laurels face didn't show disgust but happiness for Y/N.

"well I hope you have fun catching uo" said Laurel.

Y/N continued to smiled she nodded, Yes she was.

Time skip...

A few minutes of walking they had arrived at the club entrance, Laurel opened the door.

Y/N held her breath and walked in, it was quiet, knowone was there apart from Thea Queen and a boy her age.

They where cleaning the place up a bit, obviously before opening later, as the door closed shut Thea looked up.

"Laurel Hi" she greeted Laurel with a hug and sent a curious look to Y/N.

"Who's your friend" asked Thea, Laurel then turned back to Y/N who was looking around.

"Thea this is Y/N L/N, Y/N this is Thea Queen" said Laurel introducing the two to each other.

Y/N waved and smiled at the younger girl "Hi" Thea nodded in response "Hey call me Thea"

A loud sound is heard from a phone echoing around them, it was Y/Ns phone she had a message from Felicity.

[Y/N PHONE]

Are you here?

Yep I'm here,
where are you?

I'm now coming Xx

[END OF PHONE]

"Y/N!!" came a female voice, it was Felicity!

She came running to Y/N from the stairs she walked up, following her was Oliver Queen and a tall dark skinned man.

"Felicity!!" cried Y/N as Felicity ran into her arms, both Woman laughed happily.

The others In the room watched from the side as the two embraced.

Oliver leaned over to talk quietly to Laurel  "Who's the girl" he whispered

"Felicitys Girlfriend apparently" Laurel whispered back.

Felicity and Y/N then pulled away as Felicity dragged Y/N over to her friends.

"Guys, guys this is Y/N my Girlfriend" said Felicity as they stood in front of them.

Oliver smiled happy for Felicity "Oliver Queen, nice to meet you" he said they shook hands

Y/N smiled "you too" she said the Dark skinned man then stepped forward.

"John Diggle, I'm Mr Queens bodyguard" said Diggle and they shook hands.

"It's finally nice to meet the people Felicity talks about" Y/N said Grinning at Felicitys blush.

"so how long have you been together" asked Oliver looking at how close they are.

"We have been together for 3 years, but if you count the time when the glades burnt down so we had to break up then so... Uhh-" Rambled Felicity

"-Love your rambling" interrupted
Y/N making Felicity grin embarrassed.

The end

Finished hope you liked it this was a longer one than usuall!

Word count : 720