nineteen - "You have amazing taste in music"

S A R G E N T

S A R G E N T

I was standing closer to the edge of the cliff now. Not believing the tricks my mind was playing with me.

"You killed me just like you killed your brother" she said and I wanted to throw up again.

"No,no,no you're not here and my mind is playing tricks with me"

"Is this what you wanted? To see me gone? Dead? How does it feel to be a murderer?" she said appearing beside me again.

"NO! I'm not a murderer I-I never wanted this to happen! I didn't kill anyone!" I screamed and the ghost of Willow haunting my mind disappeared.

I ran as fast as I could to my car and pressed the gas pedal as hard as I could. My hands were trembling from the adrenaline and as I looked at the mirror inside of the car and the eyes of her looked right back at me.

"Stop it! Stop it! Let me be!" I yelled while punching the steering wheel.

I got out of the car as soon as I got home and ignored my mom calling after me. I just wanted to sleep and forget about everything. Yes, sleep. That's what I'm going to do! I'm going to sleep and this will all be over. Willow will not be dead and this will all be a dream... well nightmare.

I threw myself on the bed and pushed my face onto my pillow, "I'm not a murderer, I'm not a murderer, This will all be over when I wake up again" I murmured to myself and heard someone getting into my room.

"Sargent" I heard Cody calling for me.

"Cody, I'm not a murderer. I didn't murder anyone okay?" I tried to explain myself as I clenched my knuckles.

Cody took a grip of my hands and tried to calm me down, "Hey,hey! Everything's going to be alright okay? We'll take care of it, somehow alright? Your mom will do something about this, she'll do anything for you"

I looked down at my hands and my heart stopped, "Oh god, blood, Cody! There's blood on my hands!" I yelled as I started to throw up again and fell to the floor.

"Sargent! Calm down! You're hallucinating again!" he said and tried to calm me down and that's all i remember before passing out.

W I L L O W

It was 1 am now and I was still not able to sleep. Knowing that people thought I was dead made me feel weird. At the same time I couldn't believe that this is the second time I've had a near death experience because of Sargent.

I wonder what he's doing now? Is he sad? Does he care? I wish we didn't have to play such a nasty game to teach him a lesson but what Gray said is true, I'm also tired of seeing people like Sargent hurt people for their own entertainment.

I slowly opened the door and got out of the room I was staying in at Gray's house. Yes, he had his own freaking house! Well he's rich so I'm not even shocked. I got out to the balcony and saw that Elijah was also sitting there, watching the stars with earphones on.

I sat right beside him and he still didn't feel my presence yet I'm guessing since he didn't give any reaction. But he seems like someone that wouldn't give any reaction anyways.

I started counting the stars one by one, the dark sky looked prettier than ever today and the weather was also nice.

The sound of a familiar melody reached my ears and I looked at the source and it was coming from Elijah's earphones. I knew the song he was listening to immediately, 505 by Arctic Monkeys, my fave.

I started murmuring to the song, "The knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark"

So we both just sat there for a few minutes, just enjoying the music when he suddenly got up and turned around and got scared when he saw me sitting behind him.

"Gosh! Woman! You scared me, couldn't you atleast make a sound or something to let me know that you were here" he ranted and I chuckled.

"You have amazing taste in music" I said and he looked proud of himself.

"Of course I do, I do music myself" he said and I was surprised.

"I won't believe it until I hear at least one of your tunes" I told him and he laughed.

"Well, follow me then" he said and I started following him to his music room.

He started his computer and let me listen to a few of his songs and he was really good.

"You're actually really good!" I said and he rolled his eyes in a sassy way.

"Duh, I wouldn't have let you listen to it if it wasn't good" he stated and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I'm guessing this attitude of yours is something you've gotten from your sister" I said and his mood dropped.

"No, me and Samantha don't even talk" he explained and I nodded, not asking more questions.

There were photos all over his music room and I walked around the room and looked at all of them.

One picture in particular caught my attention, It was a picture of the sunset on the beach and someone had drawn J+M on the sand and the picture seemed really familiar.

"My dad and mom took this picture when they were on a date a few days before she...died" he said and I could feel the sadness in his tone.

"That's weird, It feels like I've seen this picture before..." I explained and he looked confused.

"Maybe you're mixing up pictures, people take pictures like this all the time" he explained and I nodded.

"You're right I'm probably mixing them up"

"Do you want chocolate ice cream?" he asked and my eyes widened.

"Yes!" I yelled excitedly as we practically ran to the kitchen while trying to not wake Gray up.

Elijah seems like a really nice guy, I wish I had a brother like that too. 

Ah, sometimes you just need someone like Elijah in your life :')

Hope you enjoyed chapter 19 of LTHY<3

Thank you for your support and nice comments!! Lots of love:)))