𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Fifteen years ago...

"No! I didn't" Grace yelled blocking the view from the powerful hits that came in contact with her. "Baby I swear" she cried.

"You didn't?" Richard asked his wife before sending a punch that landed in her face. "Then why the fuck is he texting your phone you stupid bitch?"

"How could the fuck I be so blind?" Richard chuckled. He walked back in forth in the middle of the hall way, rubbing his face. "All this fucking time of me begging you to fuck me but you out here fucking everybody else"

"I'm not messing around Richard" Grace said. She held her throbbing jaw before spitting out blood, wiping her mouth with her hand.

"It was just dinner" she said. "Invitation for dinner babe" she added. Richard laughed and nodded.

"See how you lie?" Richard asked looking down at her in disgust.

"I HAVE THE FUCKING PHONE HERE" He yelled before getting in her face pushing her.

Grace sat there without replying because she knew that there was no way getting through to him. She knew she didn't cheat on her husband. It was just a simple text coming from a friend asking to meet up and have dinner with their partners.

She'd knew if he was sober he'll be able to actually read and know.

Richard couldn't have known though because he was too drunk and high off white substance to really take notice.

"No" Grace cried. She flinched as he grabbed her shirt before throwing her against the living room wall. Richard held his hand up slapping across Grace's face multiple times, pushing her head into the wall.

"STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME GRACE!" Richard yelled making spit come out his mouth landing onto her face. "I know you be fucking around"

Grace tried her best to breathe throughout her mouth but from the pressure from the tight
hold and pushing against her face didn't help. Hot tears ran down her face as she closed her eyes listening to her husband yell and cuss.

It was no use. No use in trying anymore.

Grace was tired of trying fight for her marriage. She felt like it was already fallen apart. Between the nights and days she'd always give herself the benefit of the doubt and make excuses for Richard.

Throughout all the sayings and rumors she'd had to hear she'd never questioned Richard. She hadn't even doubted him, not even once. Not the love, the money, the affection nor their family.

During the beginning it was perfect for her.

Grace and Richard met during his junior year and in her freshmen. During Richard's time trying to skip class through halls he'd spotted Grace and instantly found her attractive. From exchanging looks and a couple of words it didn't seem like they're world would change.

Well especially not together.

Richard was a wild dog. He loved hanging out late with his boys getting in trouble and flirting around with girls. He was known for having a reputation with girls and their feelings. Of course Grace was aware, she'd already knew everything about him from sitting with her friends and hearing their stories of how cute he was and how bad they wanted him. She didn't want make it any of her business and make conversations or any plays with the school's playboy but so happily she'd did and she had fell in love.