Charming | (Drunk) Hange x Reader

Prompt- Reader and Hange go drinking
a/n- this obviously will depict alcohol but i also wanna state that i've never been to a bar or anything so idk if it's all accurate but ignore that and enjoy

Modern AU

"Come on please?"

"No hange I have work tomorrow and plus it doesn't sound all that fun."

"What if I could convince Levi to go?"

"Ha! There's no way you'd be able to do that."

"But if i did would you go?"

"Yeah sure just know that he'll never go for it."

"I was counting on you!"

"Sorry Y/n, Erwins been stressed and was gonna go and I could use a drink every now and then."

The oh-so-stoic Levi had let you down. He barely gave up a fight as Hange, your energetic and enthusiastic s/o, asked him only twice before he agreed. Levi had a slight smirk as you flipped him off and went to find Hange. They were at the bar and despite sitting, they swayed slightly. Their hand held a shot of an unknown alcohol.

You slightly cursed them, when you had left they had an empty cup. Who knows how many they could've downed since you left. You were going your best to keep the consumption to a minimum for both you and Hange yet every time you turned around they had downed another glass, making your job impossible. You atleast thought Levi would be of help or even Erwin but they both avoided you and Hange.

Screw them. I don't need their help anyway.

"Come on let's get you home." You stood her up using your hands underneath her arms, the the height difference made it a little difficult.

"Heeey! Kwep you filfthy handsss of me misther."

Hange tried to move out of your hold, slurring her words that conveyed her drunken attitude.

"Hange I need to take you home."

"Oh your reeealy ghenerhous buts I gots a gurlfrwiend alweady so you's gotta back offfff mista."

The words barely made sense but her motives were in the right direction. You started to try and pull her hand, making so progress to even make her budge.

"Oh i'm flattered but I think you need rest."

"She's sthweet. I loves her sooo mushh."

"That's cool and all but your girlfriend is struggling to get you out the door so if you could just cooper-!"

She swiveled away and the momentum of your push pulled you forward leaving you thrown on the ground. You sat up and rubbed your head. Damnit Hange why do you have to be so headstrong? Hange? You looked up and she was gone. Forgetting about the pain on your body you jumped up and looked around. It didn't take long before you heard her slurred voice loud and clear.

On the stage was Hange, as drunk and passionately sparkling as ever. They sang off key and a little out of pace but the whole room seemed to be into it, cheering for them loudly. You waited for them to finish their song, both so that you wouldn't cause a scene and they're wouldn't be as much of a fight from the drunk themselves. You lead Hange out of the bar, glaring at Levi and Erwin who smiled back.

You quickly called a cab, doing everything in you power to keep Hange in check. They tried walking into the street at one point and you had to scold them.

"Hange we don't do that! You could've gotten hurt! Plus we do not have the insurance to keep you in life support right now! You have got to be more careful."

Before you were even able to asses how Hange had taken your words, they broke down like a toddler into a fit of tears.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I-I didn't mean to. It's just it looked fun please d-dont be mad at-t me. I love you. Yo-your mad at me! You don't love m-me anymore. No!"

Hanges emotions had skyrocketed as they went from sad to wailing on the side of the street.

"No no I do love you still it's just you have to be more careful."

Your words did nothing to ease them though as they continued to sob.

'I'll nev-never forget you Y/n. You were my one true l-love. I hope you fi-find happiness though. I'm so so-sorry that I ruined our relationship I-'

They continued to bawl, rubbing their eyes with their fisted hands. Their workers were slurred slightly but mostly was cut off my them trying to inhale with all the snot in their nose.

The cab couldn't get there fast enough as you shoved Hange and yourself in before the man started to drive.

"You won't b-believe what hap-happened. My girlfriend doe-doesn't love me anymoreee. She don't-nt love me no more." Hange cried to the driver.

He seemed uncomfortable as you told him you were sorry on their behalf. The man seemed to drive a little faster and soon you were outside your apartment complex.

You paid the driver and lead Hange up to your shared home. You barely had time to tell them to sleep before they passed out on the couch. You had planned to bathe them to get rid of the smell but in the end you had to just striped them before cleaning them off with a damp rag and then redress them.

You positioned Hange more comfortably before leaving a glass of water and some ibuprofen on the coffee table for when they woke up.

Finally you had time to rest as you showered and made a light snack before heading to bed. Despite only have one drink the whole night, you knew you'd feel it in the morning.

a/n- how are y'all? As always thoughts and requests pls!

If your seeing this please take care of yourself, ily<3