21. Making Plans

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So class tomorrow I want each of you to tell me what music means to you, it can be as detailed or as vague as you like," Mr Brown announced whilst dismissing the class.

As Iris was getting her books from her locker she heard the unanimous clicking of heels approaching, even though she had got what she needed she kept looking for anything hoping the would just walk straight past her. They didn't.

"Hey Iris," Alison spoke in a sickly sweet voice, "I having a party and I'd love you and Fleur to come, but you'd have to leave your little accessory behind,"

Folding her hands over her chest Iris questioned, "Accessory?"

One of the other girls from Alison's group spoke up, "You know your little scholarship friend,"

"The quiet one, always messing with something and can never sit still,"

Iris was slowly getting irritated, over the past few weeks she'd grown a close friendship with Cora and Fleur and she was very overprotective when it came to people she cared about.

"And she's always stuttering when she talks what a wei-"

"First of all her name is Cora and I just find it funny how you make fun of her when she's here for her talent not just because she has some rich parents to fall back on,"

"Excuse me,"

"You're excused,"

Alison's nostrils flared her voice laced with warning as she said, "You know you should really be careful with who you make friends and enemies with,"

She took a step towards Iris to try and intimidate her but Iris just rolled her eyes at how dramatic she was being this was high school, not blood and war.

But she still wanted to match her energy.

"Bite me,"

Before Alison could respond she was shoved to the side her friends catching her before she fell. Patting down her skirt she looked to see who dared to push her, her eyes filled with anger, Iris's eyes also travelled to see who did that however hers were filled with amusement.

At the locker beside Iris's stood a girl with jet black hair that fell perfectly down her back and stood out against her brown skin, kicked the bottom locker with her heel, feeling eyes in her she turned her head.

"Hey Ali didn't see you there," She taunted her nose piercing catching the light in the hallway.

"It's Alison,"

"Oh, my bad... Ali,"

"You know what Zyanna,"

Zyanna held a hand up silencing Alison and her little group of back up dancers.

"Go suffocate someone else with your bullshit I really don't have the patience,"

Allison threw both girls a dirty look to which they both replied with a smile which only angered her more and she strutted down the hallway leaving them there.

Closing her locker shut Zyanna looked at Iris, "You hungry,"

"Let's go,"

Both girls smiled as they walked down the hallway and into the lunch hall.

* * *

"Inaya, I think we should all just accept the fact that I'm dumb and move on," Fleur declared.

"You are not dumb,"

Fleur placed her chemistry paper in-front of Inaya, "So is that F just invisible to you." She fell back dramatically in her seat, "Let's face it I'm just and History and English type of girl."

Inaya shook her head, "Well then I guess I'll see you back here on Tuesday's and Thursday's after school,"

"That'll give us more time to gossip," Fleur spoke as she winked dramatically.

Inaya shook her head at the little gossip before leaving to go and pray.

"Hey guys," Cora muttered and the girls turned to look at her.

"I was, um, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for a sleepover," she pulled her sleeves down, "When my dad realised I had made friends he got excited and yeah said you guys could come."

"You too Zyanna," she quickly added.

A high pitch scream made all the girls jump, "I can't wait, I have so many plans," Fleur gushed.

"I'm not missing my first sleepover," Iris spoke up, she felt her insides glow, she was making friends and plans and it felt good, really good.

If only Amalea could see her now.

"I'll have to ask my mum first she'll probably want to speak to your dad because she doesn't know you,"

A smile grew on Cora's face, "Cool."

The bell soon rang and the girls packed up and left going to there lessons.

- x -

Author's note: Sorry it's kinda short but anyways ✌🏾