Chapter 14

Chiyo Pov

I sit high in a tree over looking the bridge, the other three where scattered in the trees below me. I tense a little as I see a cloaked figure approach the bridge, this chakra is that.....no it can't be could it? Either way I can't come out until someone else joins the party or Yamato gives the signal which could take a minute.

I clench my jaw as the spy lowers his hood, damn it so it is that bastard Kabuto! Something about this whole thing isn't sitting well with me at all, "Kid he is not alone....." Touma voice was dark and menacing I shiver a little he really hates one person that much. I look towards the forest on the other side, gomen Yamato so I'm going to have to come out sooner than expected.

I appear behind Yamato just as Orochimaru makes his presence known, "It seems Chiyo has had the same thoughts as me would you mind if we joined as well?" I glance at Kabuto as he jumps back with both me and Yamato, what's his game. My eyes widen I manage to dodge Kabuto's attack but he cuts Yamato's puppet, I land in a crouch position and smirk. "Well Kabuto I must say your acting skills have gotten better." I glance at Yamato, "How's your arm?"

Blood runs threw his fingers, "Its fine Chiyo."

"Oh Chiyo I'm very interested to see how you have grown, but for know why don't you signal those three baby rats hmmmm." Yamato gives the signal and all three of them jump in front, I can already feel Kurama's chakra leaking out of Naruto. "Well I remember those faces how wonderful lets have some fun yes. I wonder if Sasuke has surpassed you in power yet Chiyo."

I glance at Naruto, "Naruto calm down now." His nails dig into the floor of the bridge, "Give Sasuke back, you give him back!" Kurama's chakra's becomes visible, well this is all going to shit. "It's not as simple as giving him back, Sasuke came to us of his own free will you can't hang onto the past like this it's not something a man should do."

I growl lowly, "Shut up Kabuto don't act like your any better!" He glares at me and Orochimaru chuckles a little, "Just as feisty as ever I see if you guys would like to know about Sasuke then I'm afraid you are just going to have to force it out of me. If you thing you are up for it that is." That bastard he's just trying to provoke Naruto and by the looks of it he's getting what he wanted.

The wood splints and Naruto sends Orochimaru flying back into the woods, while destroying some of the ropes holding the bridge up. "Naruto you've come a long way as a jinchuriki the power of the nine-tails gets stronger and stronger." Damn it all of this is getting out of hand fast, Orochimaru comes out of the forest sadly in one piece.

"You're starting to act more like a jinchuriki aren't you boy." I scrunch my nose up, okay that's just gross on so many levels. "Yamato."

"I understand Chiyo." I close my eyes and dull my sense's ignoring how Orochimaru exposes Yamato as one of his experiments. I clench my jaw feeling the rapid growth in Kurama's chakra, "I am ready whenever you need me."

I snap my eyes open, "Everyone off the bridge now!!" Kabuto try's to attack Naruto but Naruto pushes him back with nothing but chakra, and as he was sent flying back he hit Sakura. The bridge rapidly begins to crumble, damn it Orochimaru is luring Naruto away!! Sai pulls out a scroll and jumps on a bird maybe hill grab Sakura!!" Just as she falls off Sai flies upward completely ignoring her, I jump over the edge. When I get my hands on him I'm going to beat that son of a bitch, I wrap my arms around her just as wood wraps around my ankle.

Yamato pulls us back up I gentle lay Sakura on the ground and try not to get too worried as I place my hand on her head. Her eyes slowly open, "Chiyo?" I smile slightly, "Your going to be okay."

I help her stand, "I have to catch up to Naruto fast, you two will have to catch up as soon as you can." I narrow my eyes seeing smoke in the distance, that is not a good sign at all. "Gravity seal: Release!" Purple markings covering my body glow for a second before disappearing once more. I was getting ready to leave when Sakura grabs my arm, "What is it?"

She looks at me worry all over her face, "Just please be careful." I smile softly, "I will don't worry." I jump to the other side without a problem, "Touma be ready."

"I'm going to beat the crap out of Kurama."

I rush threw the dust and jump on top of a tree to see exactly what the situation is, my eyes widen in shock. Shut he has gotten to four tails this has defiantly gotten a lot harder, Naruto lets out a large roar.

Is it wrong of me to let Naruto beat the crap out of Orochimaru like this? Probably but the snake deserves it, and if he gets hurt enough he'll be forced to leave. And with him gone I can focus on Naruto and not have to worry about anything for now. I cover my face amazed by the shock wave caused by just one of his hands. So this is some of Kurama's power, I watch as Orochimaru dodges all of his attacks.

If Touchan barely survived this many tails then those chances apply to Orochimaru as well in my book. I hum in response all in all thought he's doing pretty well against him, "So you are telling me that the tailed beast are scared of you and they have that much power?"

Touma chuckles darkly, "Kit you have only mastered my chakra half way not anywhere near my full power." I grin a little at the new information but its short lived when Naruto gets pushed back in the same direct that the other two are.

I rush back towards them damn it, I get to the clearing and see Sakura running towards Naruto with tears in her eyes. I teleport to her and wrap my arms around her ignoring to pain in my back as we tumble on the ground. I his slightly at the burning sensation, "Sakura are you okay?" She clench the front of my shirt slightly, "Help him please."

I remove her hands, "Leave him to me." I launch at Naruto just as Touma's chakra takes over and slam him into the ground. "Kurama you have gone to far you are luck you are in this boy." Wood wraps around him as I hold him down still trying to give Yamato enough time.

Naruto yells out as he suppresses Kurama's chakra, so gets he gets burnt by the chakra. It finally ends and Touma's chakra goes back into my body, I collapse on my knee's. "Naruto, Chiyo!!!" I smile slightly at Sakura, "I'm okay focus on healing Naruto first." She glances at my back and hesitates, "I mean it Sakura."

I pull out a scroll with a spare shirt in it and change them biting my tongue in the process, that chakra really burns. "I'll take care of it kid."

"Thank you Touma." I watch Sakura a little worried by her expression, "Sakura do not blame yourself for this." I look over at Yamato, "And regarding my wound it's best he doesn't know that he attacked Sakura and hurt me." He study's by face and nods, "As you wish." Naruto wakes up and sits up, "What happened why am I here?"

I ruffle his hair, "Don't worry about it knucklehead I'm just glad your okay." I stand, "So Yamato time to put those seeds in use."

"Say Captain Yamato were is Sai." I close my eyes, "He's with Orochimaru that's all you need to know for now let's go." We arrive to the crater where Naruto was fighting and he looks around the area in shock, "Will someone tell me what happened around here?"

"Naruto, Orochimaru had attacked you and knocked you out. This is the spot where I was fighting him." I can feel Sakura's gaze on me and I ignore it, if he knew what he did it would eat him alive. I close my eyes as Yamato tells the two about Sai, "It's clear that Danzo has Sai on a different mission and I assume it has to do with Sasuke." Whatever it is I am not letting him go threw with it that I bet my life on.