Epilogue

🎗🎗🎗🎗

🎗🎗🎗🎗

The sound of her Jhangher echoed through the whole house while she descended the stairs clad in yellow dress making his breath hitch.

"Salar "she called him while waving her hand in front of his eyes.

"Hum late ho raha hai"she said like it was him who took hours to get ready

(we are getting late)

"Acha phir chalta hain"he said, taking her hand in his.

(ok then let's go)

It was the most awaited wedding of the Khan family. Sikander was finally getting married to his Maya.

"Burhan kahan hai"Salar asked about his son after settling in the car.

(Where is Burhan)

"ara wo apni choti Ammi ko chodh kar kahin jata hai"Inaya said referring to Maya making him shake his head remembering how his brother still gets jealous of his son.

(When he gets away from his Choti AMMI )

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Maya yaar please mujh sa baat tu karo"Sikander said sulking sitting on the bed while Maya tried to control herself from laughing out loud she was playing with Burhan sitting in front of the dressing table while Sikander was trying his best to control his anger that he was feeling against his little nephew.

(Maya please talk to me)

"Sikander please mujha tayar hona do hum late ho jayega"she said trying to show herself angry because he threw everyone out of the room who was getting her ready and was sitting in the corner for an hour without saying anything making her irritated.

(Sikander please let me get ready we will get late)

he sighed while walking towards her taking the sleeping figure of Burhan from her arms making him lay on the bed.