after school

Today in classroom, it is so hot. I feel like burning already as i loosen my ribbon for a bit. ( what else people do when it's hot)

As i hopelessly put my head on the desk, i stare at saiki back. " he is so cool though" i murmur to myself

The teacher enter the class and start teaching. That's when i realize that i forgot to bring my pencil case. As i doze off completely. That's when i have a brilliant idea. The teacher going to give us some test. So we can't rlly talk to each other. I take some piece of paper and throw it on saiki head .He completely ignore me as i throw it again many times. He just ignore me.

That's when with all my willpower i kicked his chair from behind and the teacher realized where the sound come from . The teacher thought me and saiki was playing so we need to take the classroom cleaning turn today.

In the end, im just end up use some pen in lost and found box .

So there are problem again. I dont have a correction tape. I stare at my table with hope at there are some correction tape flying. Then suddenly there are a correction tape under my table. I dont know whose correction tape is this. But i am in the tight situation. I put it back after the classes ended as i talk to the correction tape.

so there is it. The bell is ringing mean the school is over, but not for both of us. Saiki don't even look at me. I know that he is mad.

I take some dirty towel that i think i can wipe the window. Saiki is sweeping the floor. I open the door and walking out of the classroom to wash the towel in the toilet.

As i keep washing it, that's when i realized its just us in the classroom. Nah, he will really go back to home after he done cleaning the floor. I sighed because i just want to be with him, its not really in sexual way.I just want to know he is here.

As i walk back to class, i open the door   with saying saiki isn't there anymore.

There's a tall and slender man figure. With the orangeness sky that day. I feel warm inside.

I handed him the dirty towel for the both of us to wipe the window.

"It's not fair if im the one that do this" as i grin to him.

-----------------------------
"We finish it"

I lie down the floor staring at the ceiling as i drove off to sleep.

Saiki pov since yn died---

I could just finish this if im alone but this kid is here .as i turning to see her. Good grief.

She fell asleep.

Am i just gonna leave this kid here?  Where is her house though. Something bad could happen if i leave her.

Nah, im too lazy.

I take my bag and walk away from class.

as i am walking peacefully back home,i sense something wrong with happen.I tried to look in the classroom.So apparantely,there are this one senior trying to get close to yn. 

i teleport in front of the classroom.I enter the classroom,take yn 's back and drag her with me .i drag her by the wrists as i pull her out of the class. 'try not to break her wrists' i said to myself .

as we get out of the classroom,i tried to wake her up but she doesnt move an inch at all.as i try to piggyback her,i tried to not touch an uneccesary place.  as i carefully, make her arm wrapped around my neck and put my hands under her thigh .

as we walk slowly out of school,her arms tigthened around me. 

" stay here forever with me"

she murmur under her breath.good grief .

he's spacing out and doesnt realize that the car is coming.the more impact is people on above because theyre walking straight and when the car hit them,they falls on the ground.  the car stil hasnt realize and just keep driving past their body.

"together,both of us"

as she opened her eyes slowly,the tears come falling from her eyes .just like a little kid ,she screaming out of her lungs.the grinning face that i just saw a while is gone .where it gone wrong? i can move back time but she still died the next day.

"IT HURTS,IT HURTS . MY  HEART AAGHhhHHh- the roughness in her voice . the screaming stops .

the world stops in front of my eyes . so this is sorrow.as try to call ambulance ,my hands shivered so much .

-yn pov-

so this is the end .ah,why i dont realize a little bit earlier.if i bring my pencil case today and doesnt disturb saiki ,this will not happen.i just want to spemd time with him,is that too much too ask? i want to play again

his scent

his warmness

his broad back

the gentle hand

the composed face

my life flashed in front of my eyes.as i tried to open my eyes,the face that always cold is now tearing apart.the face that i couldnt protect .

bye bye ,saiki.

goodnight 

and 

welcome home.