| nineteen |

Chapter. 19

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte had been woken up the same way she was woken up yesterday, the sunlight. She squinted her eyes and thought to herself that Aubrey needed blackout curtains. When her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw Aubrey snuggled into her left side and his arm draped over her stomach. The sound of light snores escaped from his slightly parted lips.

She smiled and started to flatten his hair back into their waves. Aubrey must have felt it, because his grip around her torso and stomach tightened. She didn't know if he was fully awake, so she stayed quiet and continued to flatten his hair.

Charlotte could feel his hot breath on her skin, but she didn't care at all. Seeing him so peaceful, brought her her own peace. They stayed in that position for only a handful of minutes before Aubrey started to wake up.

He groaned as he tensed up his shoulders muscles to stretch. Charlotte looked down at him and waited for him to notice her. "Morning, baby," He greeted her in a groggy voice. He placed a sweet kiss on the skin of her torso and rubbed his thumb across her stomach.

"Morning," She replied back to him in a small, sweet voice. Their day yesterday had only started with the bubble bath. Aubrey had also set up a five course dinner downstairs in his dining room. The two sat down for almost two hours, joking around, feeding each other bites of steak, and sipping on white wine. Later in the night, Aubrey brought Charlotte into his home movie theatre and the two watched multiple comedies. Because of the buzz the two had created for themselves at dinner, the movies were ten times more hilarious than they remembered.

"What time do you leave today?" Drake needed her to remind him. He didn't want her to leave in the slightest, if she could stay forever, Aubrey would be fine with that.

Charlotte felt her heart pinch when she thought about how this was last morning that she would wake up with Aubrey in her arms for a while. "I have to leave the airport at one, so like twelve," Charlotte reached for her phone to check the time, "And it's nine already. Wait, don't you have workouts?"

"Nah'. I rescheduled it for tonight. I wanted to be with you until to leave," Aubrey answered her question. He lifted his head and looked up at Charlotte. "You're going to need to get ready right now aren't you?"

Charlotte nodded her head. "Need a shower?" Aubrey asked with a smirk on his face. Charlotte instantly said yes, she felt musty, all she could smell was the scent of sex on her. Aubrey sat up from his spot on the bed, "I think you're going to need help with that."

Charlotte ran her fake nails softly across Aubrey's bareback. "I think I could handle it," Charlotte told Aubrey in a teasing tone.

Drake shook his head, "My shower is very complicated. I'll help you." Charlotte laughed at his antics and as he reached out his hand to help her out of bed.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"I don't think I can't let you go back to L.A. with all that ass," Aubrey admired the woman who stood in front of him. Charlotte was standing at the mirror in her panties and bra, as Drake was behind her drying off with a white towel. "Someone is going to steal you from me."

"Who knows, I might find a new man on the way to the airport. Your driver looks fine," Charlotte played around with the rapper. Drake realized it was a fun joke and smiled, his driver was a fifty year old man who was still in the process of balding.