Chapter 6

It was finally Christmas break! Nat and I are heading back to the Academy for the break while Bianca is heading with Nicolas and Thalia home and will finally reveal the truth to the family. We were packing up our belongings for tomorrow while Bianca was voicing her concerns.
"What if they don't want me?"
"If they don't, then that's their loss because you are such an amazing person, and I don't know how anyone wouldn't want you." I replied, "Plus, I highly doubt that they won't want you if, from what I have seen of them is to go by."
"Thanks, Mara." Bianca said, "now, what should I pack?"
"Clothes that you are comfortable in and that are a bit stylish too, also, a couple of weapons like the daggers. I'll grab those for you. You are welcome to take some of my clothes if you want."
"Why should I take weapons with me?"
"Because you never know when you are going to have to defend yourself, and magic isn't always going to work." Nat explained, "now go pick out some of Mara's clothes while she grabs those daggers for you."

~~~~~
A couple of hours later, we were all packed up and were training outside on the quidditch pitch. Me and Nat were sparring for a while before noticing the huge crowd that gathered to watch us.
"Where the hell did you learn moves like that?!" A Gryffindor shouted
"Russia." We chorused
"Do all Russians know how to fight like that?" A Ravenclaw asked
"Not exactly like us. Everyone has their own style of fighting, but everyone in Russia does know how to fight."
"Why?" A Hufflepuff questioned
"Cause we do," Nat replied
We then walked through the crowd and went back to our room. I went into my closet and started playing my piano.

Nat and Bianca just sat and listened. After I finished the last song, we went to bed, too tired to go to supper.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will it be okay if we go and sit with my siblings for the ride?" Bianca asked while eating

"Of course. Do you want us to be with you, or do you want to be alone with them?" Nat replied,

"to start off with can you stay with me, after that it's up to you on whether you want to stay or not." she answered

"We will stay with you until you ask us to leave," I stated

we finished eating before heading back to the dorm to collect our things and brought them down to the station.

"Thank you, guys. For everything you have done for me." Bianca said, "You could've kept on running around the castle instead of checking on who was upset in that bathroom. You didn't have to protect me from the troll. You didn't have to allow me to spend the night in your room afterward. You didn't have to help me find out my real identity. You didn't have to stick with me and defend me from those who bully me. You even considered me your sister when you only knew me for a few minutes at that point. You did all of that without thinking, and you don't regret it. I am so thankful for you guys, and I don't think I will ever be able to repay you."

Nat and I just pulled her into a tight hug.

"You don't ever have to repay us in any way. You are our sister. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy and keep you safe." Nat started