CHAPTER TWELVE

MATTHEO RIDDLE IS YASMINE AMARO'S. NICCOLÒ, KASSANDRA, CALANTHA, EPIPHANY, AND ERISED ARE ALL MINE. ALL OTHERS UNLESS MENTIONED ARE JK R*WLINGS.

+++

T R I G G E R
W A R N I N G

SMUT, LANGUAGE, CRINGE BC THE SMUT IS NOT GOOD

+++

+++

"Can you at least try and stay somewhat sober tonight? I don't need to be watching over you and Draco." I whined at Kassandra and she shushed me as she stood from her spot on the shagged rug at the near end of my bed.

My eyes shifted to the bed next to me where Draco sat with a bottle of Tequila in his lap, giggling to himself as she took a shot. I rolled my eyes and listened to the slight knocking on the other end of the door and watched as Kassandra went to go and open the door, hearing Erised's voice.

Immediately, I looked back down at the Potions book that was in my lap and clenched my eyes shut. I could already feel his eyes on me, and I willed myself to keep mine closed to keep from looking at him. I knew if we'd made eye contact I would look so stupid--I completely forgot he was coming, and I looked like absolute shit; what with my old Fifth year cloth shorts that were dangerously short and my black Slytherin shirt that stopped just above my waist, I looked like I had just gotten out of bed. My body was hidden under my covers, however, and I felt the sudden desire to stay under them for the rest of the night.

Mattheo was eyeing me down from the far corner of my room and my eyes met with his. He looked angry, but when his eyes dropped to the small part of my exposed stomach that slipped just above the sheets, a tiny smirk played across his lips and he looked back up into my eyes before looking away. His eyes were saying more than his lips were once again, and I hated all of the signals my mind was tricking me into thinking he was sending, when in reality, he was trying to get into my head again. Only this time, I wasn't going to let him do it.

"I'm Erised,"

"I'm Niccolò,"

I looked up and saw the two boys exchange hands as Mattheo looked Erised up and down, clenching his jaw. I laughed inside of my head, I could just see Mattheo trying to start something with the new boy already, and I could see the carelessness that Erised would bring forth to the situation that had yet to occur. But Mattheo almost always got what he wanted, and what lines was he willing to cross this time?

Erised sat down on the ground next to Niccolò and acted as if Mattheo wasn't there staring at him. The two broke into a small conversation and started laughing with one another, speaking too quietly for me to be able to hear.