Chapter 59

MADISON POV
So nobody died...thank goodness. Well nobody except Alaric.

Let me explain see Elena had vampire blood in her system so now she's a vampire, Uncle Nik didn't die so the whole connection thing with Amelia didn't cause my dad, uncle, and friends to die.

Oh and then there's Nickolas. He was apart of Uncle Nik's little plan. They did a blood spell that tied his life with Nick's for the time being ensuring that Klaus would come back.

The argument we had was apart of the plan for him to leave. He was supposed to work my nerves to get me angry so we'd start to argue.

Anyways Elena, Uncle Stef, and Aunt Beks all got kidnapped by the council who now know who the vampires are thanks to Ric.

Daddy and Matt saved them so now everything is back to normal.

There was a funeral for the council today since they got blown up...not gonna say they didn't deserve it.

Daddy said I don't have it go so I'm staying with Aunt Beks at her new house, Nick's with me. Oh, also Uncle Nik left to go get some painting in Chicago with Amelia.

Nick and I were watching the Notebook with Rebekah she kind of forced us to watch it. It's sad but cute, I also don't want to be watching it.

My phone started buzzing and I jumped up at the chance to stop watching the movie.

"Well answer the bloody thing so I can start the movie up." Beks said I saw Uncle Nik was calling and smiled.

"Uncle Nik!" Beks rolled her eyes "Hello, sweetheart." "When are you coming back I'm stuck with Bekah who's making me watch dad stuff." He laughed "I'm outside." "Really." "Yes now hurry love I don't want to be here longer than I have to." "Nicks here too." "Great we'll stop for ice cream" "ok we're coming" u

I hung up and looked at Nick "Uncle Klaus is here." I said and looked at Bekah and hugged her.

"See you soon, Bekah." I said and she hugged me and then Nick "Yeah. Yeah, tell my bastard brother I hate him!" She called after us.

We quickly put our shoes on running outside making sure the door closed. He must have gotten a new car because now he's in a black one old cafe was silver.

"Wow! This is a nice car think I can have it?" Nick and I got into the back "Can you drive?" He asked us.

"Nope but Uncle Kol said he loves our driving." I answered and he looked at us wide-eyed "Well Kol loves destruction and the thought o killing people and also loved his little box." He turns back around to drive.

"Can you turn the radio on?" I asked and he put on some stupid Jazz channel "What the bloody hell is this?" Nick said.

He's been spending too much time with the Mikaelsons.

"Yeah, turn that off and put our shit on." I said and he rolled his eyes changing it but turned it down.

"Oh, what did I tell you two about your language." He gave us a look "Never do it when dad or anyone that's not you or Uncle Kol and Jeremy." We said.

"Ok here's your Rubbish." He turned up the radio which was playing "Does he know" by One Direction.

"Does he know that know you're out and I want you so bad Oh-oh-oh-oh Tonight you're mine, baby Does he know that you'll never go back?
Oh-oh-oh-oh Does he know?" We sang

He immediately switched the channel "Rock Me" played.

"I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm,
rock me, yeah I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah"

He turned again and we groaned until we heard the song that was on "No Control"

"Waking up Beside you, I'm my loaded gun I can't contain this anymore I'm all yours, I've got no control No control Powerless And I don't care, it's obvious I just can't get enough of you The pedal's down, my eyes are closed No control"

He just turned off the radio. "Why don't you two tell me what happened while I was gone." He said, we were sad our songs were gone but told him everything going on in town.

~~~

We stayed at Uncle Nik's all night going to Ty's in the morning.

Klaus brought his hybrids to keep Tyler safe from the hunter that attacked him.

I was looking around for my Uncle but couldn't find him. "Who are you?" I asked seeing a pretty girl with brown hair, I know she wasn't a hybrid I know all of the hybrids.

"Who are you?" She snarled at me and I glared at her crossing my arms...she's kind of rude.

"Little Wolf there you are...and you. You're a new face." He looked at the rude girl "And I take itfrom your accent you're an old one... Klaus." She smirked.

So did he, I hid behind him and he picked me up resting me on his hip. I laid my head on his shoulder not liking the girl.

"My reputation precedes me, hopefully not all bad." He walked towards her "A little bad mostly repulsive."

"So you're a friend of Tyler's?" He asked so Ty knows her. "So this is your kid I thought vampires couldn't have kids?" She ignored his question.

"It's strange he's never mentioned you." He said and it got quiet. "And I think I know why." He ran his hands through my hair.

"Why don't you go find Nickolas, sweetheart." He tried to put me down but I cling to him I didn't want to be wandering around the house with all the hybrids around.

They scare me.

"Mm-mmm." I whimpered and he stood up straight keeping me around him.

"My turn who's the kid?" The girl asked "That's none of your business." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways I'm Hayley and I have to get going." She walked past us "Take the back door." He told her and she went out the back instead of the front.

He sat down me on his lap "So what's with you?" He asked I looked at him "Too many vampires." I said and he chuckled.

"You're fine. They know not to lay a hand on you." He said but they're not sired anymore not that he knows that, they'd take me just to get at him.

And I like being free and alive.

"No." I denied laying my head n his shoulder "Ok love whatever you want." He kissed my head.

I decided to go to sleep we all stayed up all night making fun of stupid movies. Not that we could sleep my dad came over and Amelia was there they were up all night.

I mean who needs to play games that long.