BIG PROBLEM

Author POV

"H-he is at P'brights apartment" siant shuttered with low voice and he wanted to continue "but he was...." BUT mew already shut it.

"Sam, bright's apartment address in 10 mins" mew said oddly with calm voice whice scared sam to no end so he just nodded his head and ran to do his job.

Mew searched gulfs phone for calls and massages and there he found milds massage about the party, he just raised his brow "a party then huh! .. but I was not gonna say no, baby"

"Here the address .. don't do anything reckless, mew" sam said gasping for air as he handed a piece of paper to mew.

Mew took the paper and gave an unusual smirk "you know me very well, sam" then he went to the car where max was standing there sweating but mew signalled him to step away from the car and max did.
So mew took his car and went there, all alone.

.              .                .

Knock knock knock knock knock knock

"Ooooi, who the hell come to people at 7 in the morning" bright said as he opened the door to get shocked and gulp his saliva hardly.

"It's me .. i'm the hell who come to people at 7 in the morning .. and you are not gonna escape that hell easly, bright" said mew staring sharply at brights almost naked body but still smirking like a psycho.

He put his hands in his pocket and broke into the apartment even without waiting for permission, and kept looking around in the living room where the party was and he was not to lost any detail from the place around him , he even noticed the alcohol spilled on the floor where he was dancing Gulf and Bright.

"Seems it was a good party, did you have a lot of fun?" Mew asked as he stepped his foot in the bedroom to stop there staring at his sleeping baby, but the clothes on the ground made him raised his brows skeptically.

"Umm, yeah it was fun actually but...." bright was saying but mew raised his finger to stop him, "shhh, be quiet .. my baby is comfortably sleeping"

"Is this bed that comfortable that he ran away to sleep at your apartment? .. i'll buy him the same bed at his room then" mew whispered to bright still staring with soft eyes at his sleeping baby right there but bright kept looking at him like he's got 2 heads or something.

"Umm, about that .. he was tir...." bright was saying but mew cut him again by his words"

" thanks for your hospitality but he don't need to sleep here anymore .. I'll take him to where he belongs now" mew said as he stepped near gulf to raise the blanket to to freeze at his place staring wide eyes at gulfs naked upper body.

"Umm, see it was just..." bright tried to explain mew but mew was not having that as he cut him again "you did that ! .. how dare you mark him like this ! .. what the hell did you do to him?" Mew shouted loud which made gulf flinched awake.

"D-daddy? .. what's wrong?, why are shouting in the early morning?" Gulf snapped at him half shouting while rupping his sleepy eyes.

"Hah ! So that's how he taught you to speak to me" mew said with half smirk and wide eyes still like a psycho and that scared gulf a little.

"Daddy, he didn't....."gulf was saying while crawling near mew to put his hands on his both cheeks but mew completed his sentence "He what? .. he didn't fuck you good?"

"Hey?" Bright objected but mew still said it.

"so You ran away to whore your self to him, you could have just asked me, I was not to disappoint you" mew said staring at gulf wide eyes while holding his hands that was on his cheeks tightly.