𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 27𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Stop movin and lemme lotion you up." Fallon mumbled as he watched Sagira move around on the bed. Sonder was fast asleep and they had just gotten out of the bath tub.

He finally was able to lotion Sagira up and put her shirt and socks on since he had already put her diaper on. He leaned down and kissed her cheek while putting the lotion on her face.

She giggled and moved around as he leaned back up. He lotioned himself inside the bath with the coconut oil so he didn't need to lotion up.

He moved Sagira back up to Sonder before leaving out the room to make her a bottle of milk. He scratched his head making some of his hair fall in front of his face once he took it out the ponytail.

Fallon washed his hands before shaking the bottle and walking back to the room. He picked Gira back up and put the bottle inside her mouth after wiping the spit on her face with her bib.

He sat on the edge of the bed, untangling his hair with his fingers as he fed Gira. Once she was finished he sat the bottle on the floor and started patting her back.

She burped lightly as she got lifted up in the air. She started babbling and making noises while she chewed on the top of her hand. Fallon stood up and grabbed her pacifier off the nightstand and moved her hand, sticking it in her mouth.

He sat in the middle of bed, turning the TV on flipping through the channels before stopping on the LifeTime channel. He turned his head towards the door, seeing as the door opened.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Whea Son- nevamind, but you got condoms?" Pharaoh asked, peeping inside the room. I stared at him for a minute before gently putting Gira down ontop of Sonder and getting up.

"Whatchu need condoms for?" I asked, walking to my closet and cutting the light on. "So I could throw one at him since he ignoring me." He responded as I threw some at him.

"He playin his game?" I said, walking back over to the bed and climbing in the middle as Phar nodded and closed my door.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I sat on his bed as I opened one of the condoms. The nigga had his headphones in anyway so he couldn't hear shit I was doin. Imma blow a balloon wit this shit.

After I finished blowing all of them up and tying it, I got a sharpie and started drawing some dumbass shit on it. A giraffe on one that says 'stop the stream before you cream'. I stared at it before throwing it somewhere and grabbing another one.

'Contain your lizard then tickle her gizzard.'

'Cover your pipe, you dumb ass wipe.'

'Shelter your jerky then nab that turkey.'

Alright lemme stop. I put the cap on the marker and got up. "Fathan?" I mumbled, tilting his head back. He looked at me as he continued to talk to somebody on the game before hitting my thigh and scooting his chair up.

"This is abuse. Imma sue the fuck outta you, then imma find me another nigga." I said, standing up. "Nawl, sit the fuck down. Sue me all you want but you not goin nowhea." He responded, spinning in his chair and pushing me back down on the bed.

He abusive, I'm so tired of this relationship. "You wanna see my balloons?" I asked him, leaning down and grabbing all the condoms.

"Whea the fuck you get condoms from?" He said, frowning and slapping them out my head, tilting his head to the side since I was standing infront of the TV. "None of yo business and you not gon read it?" I mumbled, staring at him.

"Yea mane, he trippin. Standin infront if the TV n shit." He said, looking at me before pushing me out the way making me hit him on the back of his head. "You heavyhanded, stop fuckin hittin me." He mugged me, turning back to the TV.

I sat ontop of his desk with all the condoms I blowed before popping them. He get on my nerves, neglecting me n shit.