xxxi. muggle musicals and house fires

   THE SOFT SNOW WAS PELTING DOWN HARD, BUT THE TRAIN STILL MANAGED TO RUN SMOOTHLY ALONG THE TRACKS

THE SOFT SNOW WAS PELTING DOWN HARD, BUT THE TRAIN STILL MANAGED TO RUN SMOOTHLY ALONG THE TRACKS. the four friends were sat in the carriage; ron, harry and paris on their way to the burrow, and hermione on her way to her house, as she was spending this christmas with her parents at home.

"hermione, we know you and paris are a couple now and all..." ron began.

"and we're really happy for you—" harry added.

"—but do you really have to sit on her lap?"

"you're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend, ronald." hermione sneered, leaning down to peck paris on the lips.

paris nodded in agreeement. "what happened to you and lavender? she really likes you."

ron grimaced, not saying anything.

the previously-mentioned girl appeared at the door of the carriage, breathing onto the glass to fog it up, and drawing a heart with the letters 'l+r' inside of it, before mouthing an 'i miss you' to the red head, and skipping away.

"lovely." harry nodded, amused.

"all she wants to do is snog me." ron whimpered, leaning forwards towards his friends. "my lips are getting chapped, look!"

"—and i'll take your word for it!" harry curled away.

paris rolled her eyes, handing him a pot of vaseline. "lips."

"if you don't like her, there's no need to lead her on, ronald." hermione commented, slipping off of paris lap. "i'm going to the bathroom."

"no ones answered my question, here? what is an unbreakable vow?" harry repeated.

"it's in the name, you wanker." paris frowned incredulously. "you can't break it."

"what happens if you do, though?"

"well... you die." ron explained.

"morbid." paris grimaced.