♡ 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 ♡

𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
6.1

Uhm inspo is that one playlist of like Tokyo fashion week with Hawks or something so check that out~ update i cant find it

"Goddamn. Look at this place," (Y/N) looked around in awe, "They even give you free champagne! How'd you get tickets here?" She asked her date for the night with wide eyes, her (E/C) irises practically made of glitter with how they sparkled.

He chuckled, shrugging. In all honesty, he was beyond excited too, unable to stand still with butterflies fluttering around in his stomach. He loved fashion, even if he wouldn't often admit it openly in front of others. From materials that flowed like water to designing extravagant outfits that made absolutely no sense yet so much at the same time. Watching models strut down catwalks exhibiting the pieces of art with utmost grace was a dream come true, especially at an event like this. Attending it with one of his favourite people just made the night all that better.

"Well, thank you." She said, hitting his shoulder lightly, "You must be busy practising and stuff. Qualifiers are soon, huh?"

"Yeah," He smiled, a nervous chill running down his spine at the thought. This thing had been a small distraction from the impending doom of the matches coming up, even if he genuinely thought they had a chance at winning.

"Hey are you-" A voice tapped (Y/N)'s shoulders, making her whirl around to face the woman, "Holy shit! It's a miracle, thank God!"

(Y/N) blinked a good few times, her mind working like machinery as she racked her brain for where she might have known this woman. Eventually, she gave up, "Sorry, but, uh, do I know you?"

The woman didn't seem to care one bit, obviously elated with (Y/N)'s presence, for an unknown reason, as she laughed it off, "Remember like three years ago I met your mother and she wanted to sign you up for a modelling camp thing?"

The Ukai recalled it vaguely, "I think so. I turned it down,"

"Yes, you did. Anyway, one of our models called in sick and so we were thinking of just cutting that bit out. But here you are, an absolute miracle, and so we were hoping..." She tilted her head from side to side, knowing that they got the memo, "You just have to come to the back, we'll get you ready within minutes. You can see all the other models and their dresses. You walk down, smile and leave. Even with your real identity semi-concealed, your name would boost views."

(Y/N) hesitated, but out of the side of her eyes, she could see Asahi basically glow when this random woman mentioned going backstage. She could tell he wanted to go more than anything, probably actually getting to touch the dresses (hopefully it wasn't an Of Mice and Men moment). Biting her lip, she nodded, "Sure, why not."