English II

Your POV

I walked into the classroom before everyone was there. But when I walk in I see Professor Dawn sat at her desk grinning at me and gesturing at me to come over. So, I do. "Hello, Professor Dawn. Or, should I start calling you aunty Anne. I've noticed how close you and aunt Olivia have gotten." "I don't care. I just want to know if the picture is real." "What picture?" "Stop beating around the bush. Or, I'll have to start calling you my niece during lessons." "You wouldn't." "Try me."

Are a quick staring competition I caved. "Fine! The dam thing is real, okay." "Nice to know. But I heard from outside sources that it was not your only kiss." WHITE! "No, it wasn't." "It would appear that your aunt and I aren't the only lesbians in this school." "It was a comfort thing!" She just sat there grinning like a Cheshire. "I'm not helping my case here am I?" "No, you're not. Now! Go and sit at the back with your girlfriend while the others sit down." "She is not my girlfriend!" "Yeah, yeah. Just sit at the back." "Fine."

I sat at the back where the other three already were. They had been listening to the conversation but I was too annoyed at Dawn to care.

"Sorry if this is rude, but are you and White like... Together?" "Depends on what you mean by together." "Together as in a couple." "What are things couples do?" "They listen to each other's problems, help each other when they can and enjoy kissing and showing affection." Fuck! "By that logic, you could say that White and I are... Dating." I grabbed White's hand while White looked at me surprised, Yellow grinned and Blue let out a happy squeak.

Right then the other pupils started entering the classroom. When they noticed White and I were still holding hands in my lap, they started whispering. Did it annoy me? Yes. Was that enough for me to let go of her hand? Absolutely fucking not! In fact, White caught onto the fact that I didn't let go and carefully brought my hand up to her mouth and gently kissed it. This got us quite a loud "awe!" from around the room.

Kelly sat at her desk just throwing me death glares.

"alright everyone! I'm sure you've all seen the picture by now. But I would like to actually start my lesson." Everyone sat down in their seats. "As you can see, we have the diamonds watching our lesson today, so that means I would like to behave." the class rolled their eyes. "otherwise, you may not be able to go to Homeworld." Kelly just smiled. "may I also mention that our dear student acting as their tour guide will also help with choosing who gets to go. So, I recommend that you are nice to them."

Kelly looked at her with wide eyes. "What?" "well, I assumed with the picture going around that you knew." "knew what?" "the picture clearly shows they are dating, which would mean that (y/n) gets a say in who goes." She whipped around to look at me. "is she right?" white wrapped her arm around my waist. "yes, she does get a say." What the fuck was going on!? I just nodded, trying to smile.

Everyone just stared at me as I moved further toward White until I was pressed a hard as I could be against her side. Once they realised, I wasn't going to talk they turned back. They started whispering about how Kelly was definitely not going and that she was going to be even more horrible to me. I mean, what else could she really do to me!?

The rest of the lesson was fine. We helped clean up and then made our way back up to the dorms. White, Yellow and I had a free lesson while Blue was with year twelve for French. I hated doing French but sadly it was a compulsory subject. We headed up to the dorms as the French classroom was down the stairs and just little down the corridor from them.

As soon as we got to the corridor, I get a squeak from Blue. Oh Stars! What is she going to do now? "I can't believe it! White finally got a girlfriend." I gave a quiet laugh before turning my head away. "First off, I could get any gem or human I wanted if I tried. Second, Stardrop and I are only just figuring things out. So, this whole thing might not even work out!" "White, it will." "How can you be so sure if that Yellow?"

Yellow smirked before giving her answer. "White. Does she make you happy?" "Yes?" "(Y/n). Does White make you happy?" "Yes?" "White. Are you both introverts?" "Yes." "Are you both affectionate toward each other?" "Yes." "Do you both like each other." "Yes." "Do you genuinely care about the others well-being?" "Yes." "Are you willing to help each other?" "Yes." "Do you know everything about the other person?" "I mean, quite a bit." "Then White, tell me. Why in stars name would this not work out?"

"She might not like me, the way I like her."

For as smart as gems claim she is, she is a complete fucking idiot. I decided to resolve this myself. "White?" She hesitantly turned toward me. "Yes, my dear?" "Can you lean down for me please?" "Why?" "I am a full foot shorter than you, and I am not trying to break my neck." She looked confused as she leaned down a little. I took my chance. I leaned up and kissed her. She took her time but she eventually kissed me back. We eventually had to part so I could breathe. "Does that answer your question?"

"Definitely, my sweet little Stardrop."