♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ♡

𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
6.6

Winter break came around faster than when Killua took that guy's heart out that one time. Before she knew it, she had gotten the train ticket to Miyagi and was saying goodbye to her right-hand, Annie, who was being quite snarky and rude. It might have been the cold that just made her snappier, maybe it was the time of day, or maybe it was just plain old Annie. She wasn't sure.

"You're leaving us when Nationals are right around the corner, you bitch?" 

"It's only until New Years!"

"Yeah, a week where we could be practising,"

"I will be practising! With the team that is also going to nationals! I'll learn from their weird techniques and shit! And their stamina!"

"Fine! Go! Whatever! I couldn't care less."

And that was how she said goodbye to Annie at the train station. They didn't hug, but Annie gave her an awkward pat on the shoulder before (Y/N) was pushed into the bullet train by one of the workers who was trying to make sure that people like (Y/N) didn't miss their trains. The bullet train arrived, the bullet train left, practically always on schedule. Days when it wasn't on schedule were days where the world could've ended. 

So Annie smirked as the Ukai tried to fight the poor guy, but he shoved her in and the doors slid closed, so she was forced to watch Annie glower at her through the window. 

After some feigned annoyance, she let a grin grow on her lips as she waved, receiving a half-assed wave in return, which was more than enough for (Y/N). 

With a sigh, she took her seat, the training pulling away. It was way too early to think, but thankfully it gave her the peace and quiet she deserved. She quite enjoyed it, as she always did with trains, but the faint glow of the rising sun could be spotted in the distance and it was oddly calming. There were two other people at the end of their cart, but other then them, it was entirely deserted. 

Snow blanketed the world outside as it blurred past, the warm light from the quickly brightening sun making the white crystal seem like little droplets of gold.

Just a few hours and she would see her boys.

"And then Tsukishima blocked it like- WOOSH! And you should've seen Noya's save with hit foot! He swung around all cool like WHOO! And then during the Shiratorizawa match, I slowed my tempo and blended in all cool and sneaky! Oh my God, Kageyama's set was so cool! I felt my hand drift toward the ball and BAM! I could see the other side of the net perfectly! And before I knew it, it hit the floor! You should've seen the crowd, (Y/N)! They were all like AHHHHHHH!"