{Chapter 23} My experiences with Cedric

I haven't really talked about him in this bOoK
So why not?!

~~~~

1. He's weird and confusing and totally not my type.
~ girl you only like Lucius and Snap-
SHUT TF UP BEFORE I KILL YOU

(I'm bisexual/pansexual, tbh idk yet)

Anyways, he's hot, just not my type.
He's also pretty friendly if I got to be honest.
ANYWAYS ANYWAYS ANYWAYS
So I was out of my dorm shitty thing past curfew, and then I saw Cedric for the first time.
Kissing this wall😭
(I found out that he drank something from the twins, lmfao even I KNOW that you shouldn't take anything from them.)
Then when he finally noticed me he ran up to me and hugged me.
He said that I'm such a wonderful person and that I'm so

"cutie cute" - Cedric
I mean, yes I am but 😳✋

2. He was sad bc of the whole "kissing the wall" shit, so I said that we should go and sing a song to feel better.
I picked the song btw.
At breakfast we learned the song "34+35" from Ariana Grande and he loved it😇.
Such an innocent bitch!
We performed it in the hufflepuff common room and everyone was amazed and 😫✋
The FAME!!!!

3. I was about to go to sleep until Draco knocked on my door.
I opened the door ofc, and Draco grabbed my wrist and we ran outside (idk how either dude, it just happend).
I saw Cedric and 3 other hufflepuffs playing truth or dare, and Draco asked if we could join.
Cedric and the other hufflepuffs looked a bit drunk, but they were happy that there were other peeps to join them.
When it was my turn to ask someone truth or dare I asked Cedric.
Cedric saic dare and I dared him to make out with Draco for 30 seconds long.
If looks could kill I would have been brutally murdered 1038272828 times by Draco.
Me and the hufflepuffs were cheering when they were done.
IT WAS SO FUNNY HSHWGSGWHRHEEWQ

4. The next day Cedric and I were being all fake fLiRtY and shit bc we wanted to annoy Snape, and let me tell you, I've never seen someone look that angry.
Yeah, Cedric got detention and many house points were taken away from hufflepuff.

~ And what happend to yo-

SHUT UP SHUT UP
CHANGE THE SUBJECT, CHANGE IT

~~~~

I'm making a new chapter rn, my experiences with Lucius😫✋