삼십. asking permission

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER THIRTY ❜ ━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
asking permission . . !

 !

real life !

"Cynthia, honey! Come downstairs!"

Cindy's stomach churned from the anxiety she felt when she heard her dear mother's voice clearly. With a nervous gulp, she leapt from her bed and proceeded downstairs as instructed.

'Please, say yes.' She thought to herself, awkwardly shifting her way towards the living room.

Stood in the middle of the room was her mother. She had her hair tied up in a loose bun with a clip and was on the phone with her father. Her mother took notice of her presence in the room by the time she arrived.

"Hey, mom." The bluenette gave her a sheepish smile which was preceded by an awkward wave afterwards. "Uh, you called?"

"Hey, honey." Her mother's voice was pretty calm. Much calmer than she had expected. Perhaps things could go well? Cindy can't be too sure though. 

"Your father told me that you're going to England to see your friends, yeah?" She inquired with a brow raised, placing down her phone that was directed to her right ear.

"He told me you're flying there alone, honey. You're going there all by yourself?" Her mother held a look of concern and worry.