Part 7: Cursed part 1

Ben got up before everyone else and noticed Brooklyn was missing he woke Darius up and he asked "Did you see where Brooklyn went?" darius looked at hid friend and shook his head in responce and he said "No not since last night." Ben grabbed his spear and climbed down the ladder and Darius followed and Toro was standing looking at a footprint and Darius looked at it "What is that?" Ben asked and the footprint looked like Toro's but bigger "That wasn't me." Toro said looking at the track and Darius said "Let's follow it." Ben and Toro looked at Darius and Ben asked "shouldn't we wake the others up first?" Darius replied "We should let them rest." He then looked at the sleeping Yaz and Kenji. 

The trio went off and followed the tracks  and Darius grabbed something, Brooklyn's phone "What is this doing out here?" Ben asked Darius and Darius turned it on and opened the photos and he looked at a video recording and he played it and it showed a creature rushing across the screen and Ben looked at it with a look of shock on his face "what is that?!" and Darius slowed down the footage and the creature was revealed to be a Metricanthosaurus "Metricanthosaurus, that was never in the park or the island." Darius said looking at the footage and he turned the phone off and Ben held his spear tightly and Toro's eyes darted from one side to another and darius said "Let's move out of here quickly."  and the other two nodded and they left the area while a pair of yellow glowing eyes look at them and then disappears. 

Ben later on picks a piece of shredded clothing and he says "it's from Brooklyn's jacket." and he place sit aback down and they continue to walk and they hear something eating and Darius peaks out of the tree line and sees a carnivore eating a Persons body and he nearly throws up and the carnivore looks up at him and bares it's teeth at him and charged him and a spear flies at it's shoulder and it roars in pain as Ben climbed over a fallen log and teh carnivore snarled and ripped the spear out of it's side and threw it down and fled and Toro roared at it and he said "That could've gone horribly wrong." Toro says looking at the body and darius nods and Ben glares at the place the carnivore retreated.

Author note:

what happened to Brooklyn? who was the persons body? find out in curse part 2!