Sapnap ships it.

"Does he always do this?" Sapnap asked, pointing over to George who was asleep in Dream's arms.

"Yeah, he does this when he gets tired." Dream explained.

"Why don't you ever cuddle with me, Dreamie?" Sapnap asked, batting his eyes at Dream.

"Because you smell." Dream said. Sapnap crawled over to Dream. Dream glared at him but it didn't affect Sapnap. When he was close enough, he sat up and then fell down on top of Dream and George, hugging both of them. Dream sighed, he felt George shift positions so that his back was laying on Dream and his hands pressed to Sapnap's chest.

"Hea-vy." George slurred in his sleep. Sapnap could feel George weakly push at his chest so he got off. George smiled and leaned back into Dream to fall asleep.

"I am offended." Sapnap said.

Dream laughed, "Well maybe if you didn't try and suffocate him, you could cuddle with him."

Sapnap smiled, "nah. I'm over it." Sapnap leaned back to his side of the couch.

"Do you like him?" Sapnap asked. Dream looked him, Sapnap had a small smirk forming on his face.

"No, I don't like George. He's our friend." George shuffled again to put squish his cheek to Dream's chest. Then a camera clicked. Dream looked up to where Sapnap was holding his phone.

"What's that for?" Dream asked.

"Look at this and tell me again what you just said." Sapnap said, handing Dream his phone. Dream looked at the photo, George cuddled into him and Dream looking down at him.

"Look at your face." Sapnap said, pointing to the area where he believed Dream's face was. Dream was smiling softly, like a mother would look at their newborn baby. Dream pressed a few spots on the phone and his own phone pinged.

"Did you seriously just send it to yourself?" Sapnap asked as Dream gave the phone back.

"Yes. And no, I don't like George, he's just my friend." Sapnap laughed.

"There is no way. Why did you send yourself the picture?" Sapnap asked.

"Blackmail." Dream said nonchalantly.

"Whatever you say. If it helps you get your dick up, then that's not my problem." Sapnap said. Dream started wheezing, "WHAT?"

George was the first to wake up, he had a blanket over his arms and Sapnap's back laying on his lap. He followed where Sapnap's body should be and saw his head peeking out of the sheets and laying on the armrest. He looked to the side of Sapnap and saw the giant that he was laying on. George moved his hands that were under the blanket to feel another pair of hands that he assumed were Dream's since Sapnap's arms where above the blanket.

George was trapped in his spot on the couch, and he doubted that the two would get up any time soon because of how late they stayed up. He sighed and tried to go back to sleep. But first he had to lay back on Dream. He contemplated just waiting there, awake, for the others to get up, but he didn't even have his phone and he figured staring at a wall wouldn't be very entertaining. He slowly leaned back onto Dream, stopping when he felt him move a little.

The sleeping Dream shuffled to face George as much as he could with Sapnap on his lap. Then he used the arms that he already had around George to pull him a little tighter, leaning on George. George now couldn't escape even more now, and he was being used like a pillow for Dream, meaning he wasn't that comfortable. Since neither Dream nor Sapnap woke up during the interaction, he assumed that they were really tired. George, on the other hand, was now fully awake.