9

'Look up in the internet while I ask my doctor'

It had been ten minutes since Hwasa said that. Now you're sprawled on your bed, laying on your stomach. Your hands clutching your phone as your thumb scrolled through the website. It's a blog ran by an experienced professional doctor.

Am I Imprinted? The blog title repeated in your mind like a mantra. You couldn't stop yourself from being nervous as you read the comments on the QnA section.

PolliPam : is it true that an imprinted pair would be able to dream a similar dream?

Dr Lee : Yes. It's the most common factor to differentiate between a basic relationship and an imprinted one.

Your eyes widened at the first comment. It suddenly clicked something inside your head. "I had a wet dream with Jungkook," you whispered to yourself, eyes blank.

"And he had one with me.."

"That's just one. I need more prove," you shook your head weakly.

Facts From Dr Lee!

An imprinted couple is a rare opportunity. Only 3 out of 10 people in the world find their imprinted partner.

There are a lot of characteristics of an imprinted pair. The three main factors are;
1. You feel a some kind of pull towards your imprinted partner,
2. Each of you could smell each of your scent despite not coming out yet, and
3. Other Alphas would be able to smell your scent on your imprinted partner even if you haven't mated yet.

The phone dropped involuntarily to the floor. You felt your head hurt as your mind wandered to all the hints you've experienced. It was too much.. too obvious. 

•°•°•°•

F  A  C  T  O  R       O  N  E

'You feel a some kind of pull towards your imprinted partner'

[ Flashback ]

Your sixteen years old self walked through the busy street. Tiny hands clutching tightly onto your heavy backpack. Once you found the huge white building that you used to see on the brochure your mom gave you, your lips curled into a smile. You immediately ran to the busy dormitory.

You were panting when you arrived infront of the receptionist table. "Excuse me?" you squeaked out, standing on your toes because of the tall table. A blonde head popped up from behind the wooden desk.

"Yes? How may I help you?" she asked with a smile and you sighed in relief.

"My mom rented a room here, she said all I need to do is pick the room number," you said cautiously. The woman behind the desk let out a small 'ah'.

"Is your mom's name—Yoon Jiran?" she questioned politely. You nodded your head at your mother's name.

The blonde woman smiled, excusing herself for a few seconds before coming back with three cards in her hand. She put the cards infront of you, pointing at each of them. "These are the only rooms left, you're going to share it with at least one student."

Your eyes raked each of the plastic cards. The first one had the number 66 written on the front and you instantly took a dislike towards that one. You just didn't like the way the number looked similar to the triple six.

The second one was a purple card. It looked almost worn out but there's something that urged you to pick it. You squinted your eyes when a shadow of a man brushed through your mind. You shook your head with a sigh, assuming your mind is messing up with your logic.

Your eyes warily glanced to the last card. It was the cleanest one, looking like a new card. But it was bland for you. It's just not.. special.

You sighed, eyes trained back to the particular card. The blonde woman looked at you expectantly.

"This one please," you picked up the purple card, smiling at the receptionist.

•°•°•°•