XVI

╭──── ✩ ────╮
SLYTHERIN
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

IT HAD BEEN NEARLY two months since Sirius confessed his true feelings. About his fear of loving me, and my reassurance. Ever since that talk we shared, those sobs we released. We had grown even closer than before, which I though was absolutely impossible. Given our already unbreakable bond.

We were inseparable.

So maybe it was the need to touch him, or maybe just the feeling of love that coerced through me— but whatever it was had me straddling the raven haired boys lap, grinding slowly to feel the bulge that was straining beneath his trousers.

The moans and low groans that encircled around us were enough to make me take him right then and there— enough to break me. But I had to stay strong, tease him as long as I could..but every girl has her weakness. And when his lips connected with my collar bone— I was putty in his hands. Willing to mold into whatever he wanted.

"Fuck.." I moaned, letting my nails claw gently down his back— while I continued circling my hips against his lap. My actions earned me a growl from his lips.. one that completely made me fall over the edge as I hurried to unbuckle his belt— and found myself being pinned to the bed. My back pressed firmly against the foam mattress.

"Slow down little one.." he whispered against my ear, letting his warm breath prickle slowly down my neck— eliciting a soft moan from my parted lips. Followed by another louder one when his hand slipped beneath my panties, and began circling my clit slowly. It was euphoric— the feeling flowing through me at his touch. The pit that grew and expanded in my stomach.. eventually becoming so much I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm gonna..fuck." I moaned, letting myself release onto his fingers with one last buck of my hips.

"Good girl.." he whispered into my ear, while he climbed off of me. I watched as he disappeared into the bathroom— returning a few minutes later with a rag and my quidditch uniform.

"We got a game in an hour sweetheart, we should get ready." He stated, cleaning me with the rag, before pulling my panties up my legs and helping me off the bed.

Never, in my history of being with guys, had one had the decency to clean me up afterwards. And to say that small act turned me even more on was an understatement. I was practically leaning arousal..

"What love? Never been cleaned before?" He teased, tossing the used towel into the bin— and beginning to pull on his uniform.