ー twelve.

❝want me to sanitize your stupidity away? it's for free❞ーsakusa y/n

want me to sanitize your stupidity away? it's for free
sakusa y/n

NAH, HE LIVES

"you know," satoru started as he was sitting on a metal bench.

"i have a bad personality"

"i know" ijichi answered him.

"ijichi, expect a hard forehead flick later" satoru said as he pointed at the male in black suit.

"f-forehead flick?" ijichi sweatdropped at the blinfolded male.

"being a teacher isn't my style. do you know why i decided to teach this school?" satoru said as he turned his head towards ijichi.

"ask me"

"why did you?" ijichi asked him.

"because i have a dream" satoru faced forward.

"a dream?" ijichi questioned the blindfolded male.

"yup. as you can see in this case with yuuji, the top of the jujutsu world is a den of vice. conservative fools. traditional fools. arrogant fools. just plain fools. it's a bargain sale on rotten mikan. i want to reset that garbage jujutsu world" he ranted as he leaned down, hands steepled.

"murdering everyone at the top would be an easy task. but they would just get replaced. it wouldn't bring a revolution. and if i did that, no one would follow me. that's why i chose education. to raise up strong, clever comrades"

"that's also why i occasionally tossed my missions to my students. it's tough love" said the blindedfolded male.

'are you sure you don't just want to slack off?' ijichi thought with his bored look.

"they're all talented. especially the third year, hakari, and the second year, okkotsu. they'll become jujutsu sorcerers on a par with me. yuuji was one of them as well" satoru's fists tightened as he lowered his head.

a woman with long brown hair, wearing a facial mask, white coat with her outfit underneath, was putting on gloves as she looked at the two males.

"hey, you two. i'm about to get started. are you just gonna watch from there?" the woman spoke as yuuji's supposed dead body was slowly rising up.

"whoa, i'm completely naked!" yuuji looked down with his hands on his knees.

the woman, ieiri shoko, stopped her movement midway as she saw yuuji. ijichi pointed at the pinkette as his body shook in fear, calling out for satoru. the blindfolded just chuckled.

"i'm kind of disappointed" shoko pouted.

"um, i'm embarrassed to ask, but who are you?" yuuji asked.

satoru called for the pinkette "yuuji! welcome back" he flashed a smile.

"yeah, good to be back!" both of them did a high five.

time skip

"ugh, i'll have to revise the reports" shoko complained as she walked with satoru side by side.

"no, leave them as-is" satoru protested.

"i want to give yuuji time to gain the minimum power necessary before he's targeted again. sorry, shoko, but could you leave yuuji listed as dead on the records?" he spoke.

"so you plan to keep itadori completely hidden away?" the female questioned.

"no, i'll have him make his comeback in time for the exchange event"

"why?"

"the reason is simple. no one's allowed to take the events of youth away from young people. i bet everyone will be suprised"

time skip

"you're late, megumi" maki looked at the ravenette as one of her hands on her hip and the other was holding a wooden staff.

"kelp" toge said while sitting on the ground.

edited ver.