11: Dean and The Big Bad Wolf

Dearest Readers,

Thank you again for reading this story, because it really means a lot to me. I love writing about these characters, and hope you're loving them just as much as I do! What do you think Persie is going to end up doing about Dean's deal? Are they a good fit for each other? What about Sammy? Well, most of these questions shall be answered soon. 

Let me know what you think!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

TO: Seaweed Brain

Rachel does not know anything about a spirit controlling humans whilst under a trance. I have been around the Hecate and Morpheus Cabins to see if they know anything, but no luck with any of them, either. Let me know if you need anything else, I will keep researching and keep you updated.

FROM: Wise Girl

Persie sighed, sending a quick thank you before putting the cellphone back in her pocket.

"Was that your friend you were texting earlier?" Dean asked, curiously as they waited at the front desk of the hospital for any news.

"Not that guy that was here before?" Sam added, peering around Dean's broad frame with a raised brow.

Persie shook her head. "No, when I need information about something I always go to Wise Girl."

"That's not her actual name, is it?"

She glared at the older Winchester. "No, my best friend's actual name isn't Wise Girl. She just happens to act like a wise-ass all the time so that's what I call her."

Dean snorted. "Sounds like I oughta start calling Sammy Wise-Guy-"

"I think Wise-Ass seems just right, actually," Persie finished before raising a brow at the man in question. "What do you think, Sammy?"

"I think the two of you shouldn't be allowed in the same room together," Sam deadpanned, just as the nurse walked back up to them.

"No, sorry," she said, walking back up to the desk. "We don't have any comatose little girls."

Persie blinked. "Well, there goes that," she muttered.

"You sure?" Sam asked.

The nurse nodded. "Totally. It's mostly old guys. And, well, Callie. She's been around ever since I started working here."

"Callie?" Dean repeated, his head tilting in curiosity.

Persie had to admit, it was rather cute.

"Yeah, it's so sad," the nurse said emphatically. "And poor Dr. Garrison, he just won't give up on her."

"And is Callie one of his patients?" Persie asked eyebrows scrunched together. Normally doctors wouldn't be so attached, but what'd she know, she wasn't a doctor.

"No," the nurse frowned sadly. "She's his daughter."

"Thank you," Sam said, smiling kindly at the nurse, who blushed and nodded her head. The three turned away from the desk, and he said softly, "We have to find her room."

Persie and Dean nodded in agreement and they set off for the coma ward, looking in the different rooms for a girl that fit her features.

Dean immediately paused and gestured for them to stop as well when a voice echoed from one of the rooms, "and the Huntsman stepped inside, and in the bed lay the wolf. So the huntsman took a pair of scissors and cut open the wolf's belly."