3

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, guess

    Li Tingchen returned home.

    The man moved out of the Li mansion when he was an adult. He was sensitive and precocious since he was a child. From the time he was sensible, he understood that his identity was special-he was just a child adopted by the Li family. Although his father and mother treated him not badly, they were different in the end. .

    Aristocratic families value blood ties most.

    Even though he bears the name of the second youngest of the Li family, in the upper class, he is still a despised adopted son.

    The so-called adopted children do not have any inheritance rights.

    The Li family will never tolerate him as an outsider, managing the industry he has worked hard for many years.

    He didn't care at all, those things belonged to the Li family and had nothing to do with him. But Jiang Ying appeared... the girl was ignorant and beautiful, and she unreservedly presented her hottest feelings before him.

    He was resisting at first.

    But later, he discovered that no matter what he said or did, Jiang Ying would stand behind him unconditionally.

    I remember that once, he was humiliated in public, and he was a trash that couldn't make it to the table. Nothing was done. In this life, he could only be blessed by the Li family.

    His hands trembled with anger, gritted his teeth, but understood that the other party's family background was not something he could provoke.

    As a young man, he could only swallow all his sufferings in his stomach.

    The moment he turned around, he saw the little girl's angry face.

    She only said a few words, and she was speechless for those who bullied him.

    That was the first time he experienced the feeling of being cherished.

    Jiang Ying walked up to him and said to him, "Brother Tingchen, you deserve all the good things in the world."

    It was midwinter at that time. On the asphalt road with snow and snow, Li Tingchen looked at the girl's determined eyes, and suddenly there was a momentary trance. His heart was beating, but his words were out of control.

    "Jiang Ying, I heard that the Jiang family intends to marry the Li family." The man paused: "That candidate, can it be me?"

    The girl in front of her cheeks instantly burst into red.

    There was a bit of obvious shame in her beautiful peach blossom eyes: "Do you like me?"

    Li Tingchen was stunned.

    "...If you are talking about men's liking for women, I'm sorry, I don't feel that way for you." He suddenly didn't dare to look into her eyes: "You have seen it too. I am embarrassed and need a springboard in the circle. Get a firm foothold in...Don't you want to be with me? We all get what we need, how about?"