4

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, forget

    In the previous world, Jiang Ying lived to be twenty-eight.

    However, during the twenty-eight years, her emotional experience was almost zero.

    She was originally beautiful, but she was the kind of beautiful, plain and gentle, non-aggressive beauty that stood completely opposite to the original owner, like the mist in the distant mountains, hazy and fascinating.

    This appearance often gives people the illusion that she is soft-tempered and bullying; or she is regarded as a sloppy beauty with empty beauty.

    But the fact is that it only took her a few years to climb to the top of the company.

    She is a strong woman who is vigorous and resolute.

    Her subordinates commented on her in private—first-class work and emotional idiots.

    But now, emotional idiots have to deal with emotional problems.

    No matter how good it is here, she can't abandon everything from the hard work of the original world, so even if there is only one in ten thousand chance to go back, she will try her best.

    Jiang Ying grabbed her hair irritably and began to think about how to make the original owner give up on Li Tingchen.

    She traveled through, and did not inherit the memory of the original owner. The only reminder that she can give her is the content of the novel she has read.

    In the novel, the original owner's feelings for Li Tingchen gradually emerged from the company that accumulated over time. Now that the feelings have been formed, it is not easy to wear them out.

    She thought about it and didn't think of any effective way.

    Jiang Ying had to ask others for help.

    breakfast time.

    Amid the clash of metal knives and forks, Jiang Yingzhuang asked the servant casually: "You said, how can you completely forget a person?"

    The servant's name is Xiaoya. She grew up with Jiang Ying and was a girl of the same grade as Jiang Ying.

    Upon hearing this, Xiaoya glanced at Jiang Ying sympathetically, apparently thinking that her own lady was still unforgettable with Young Li. Xiaoya thought deeply, she knew that Miss Li could not dislike Young Master.

    I am afraid this remarriage will eventually turn into a farce.

    How can such a deep love be said to be forgotten and then forgotten?

    Xiaoya sighed in her heart.

    She thought about it for a while, and then said: "The TV show says that the best way to forget someone is to start a new relationship."

    Jiang Ying's action of cutting the sandwich stopped, and her pretty eyes blinked, like glass. A bit of confusion appeared in his eyes.

    New romance?

    Does this approach work?

    Assistant Zhang pushed down his glasses and reported: "Mr. Li, Miss Jiang recently... seems to be on a blind date."

    "Well, I see." The

    man's voice was calm, as if the blind date was not his ex-fiancée, but An irrelevant passerby.

    From Assistant Zhang's perspective, he could only see the man's upright back. He couldn't guess what Mr. Li was thinking, so he had to figure it out for himself.

    A few seconds later, Assistant Zhang showed a flattering smile on his face: "Congratulations, Mr. Li, I finally got rid of a big trouble."

    Assistant Zhang has been following Li Tingchen. Others don’t know, but he is very clear about Li Tingchen’s ability, Jiang family. The strength really should not be underestimated, but for him it is just icing on the cake.

    This man is definitely not a thing in the pool.

    Especially in the shopping malls, they are cunning like a fox, and when necessary, they are fierce and cruel, and they do whatever they can to achieve their goals.

    Compared to the eldest master who only knew Wu Wen and Mo, he didn't know how many times stronger.

    In fact, everyone in the company knows that if this continues, it is only a matter of time before Li Er Shao controls the entire Li family.

    Assistant Zhang has to say more flattery.

    But seeing the man standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window turned his head, the black pupil looked at him without wave.

    Assistant Zhang shuddered subconsciously.

    This, what's wrong...

    Did he say something wrong?

    Jiang Ying is indeed on a blind date.

    The young man in front of her is her second blind date.

    According to his father, he is the only son of the Nanyang Huo family. He is two years older than himself. He is currently in his sophomore year, majoring in economic management.

    The young student was upright and handsome, but his eyes looked at her with a little disdain.

    Huo Zhengting looked at Jiang Ying with a mean tone: "Miss Jiang, don't you have to be Li Tingchen? How come you will come out for a blind date now?"

    Tsk...

    this two-to-eighty-thousand-thousand-thousand tone...

    Jiang Ying searched and thought in her mind. Have you ever seen this character in the novel?

    Before I remembered, Huo Zhengting stood up suddenly.

    The youth's face changed slightly, and his tone of voice was full of deceitful anger: "Are you fucking playing with Huo Tingchen? Use me as a target?"

    Jiang Ying was puzzled.

    Jiang Ying: "What are you talking about?"

    Huo Zhengting said: "Look at the back."

    Jiang Ying turned her head.

    I saw the tall and long-legged man walking quickly in their direction, who was it if it wasn't Li Tingchen?

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter