5

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, jealous

    Li Tingchen walked extremely fast with wind.

    Without squinting, the man passed by the seats of Jiang Ying and Huo Zhengting, and then sat in front of the man in suit and leather shoes in front of them.

    Jiang Ying: Oh.

    Jiang Ying raised her eyebrows toward Huo Zhengting, and the meaning was obvious: Look, what is going to catch, the Second Master Li didn't take me to heart at all.

    The girl was born extremely bright, this raised eyebrow, the beautiful peachy eyes are a little more squiggly, a little peach-faced face seems to be instantly dyed with color, and it is so beautiful that people can’t remove the eyes.

    Huo Zhengting was stunned.

    The face of a man who was still arrogant, his face turned red in an instant.

    He turned his head and did not look at Jiang Ying, but still said unforgiving words: "No, anyway, you woman is not a fuel-efficient lamp!"

    Jiang Ying felt so innocent.

    What the hell did she do, got his evaluation...

    Huo Zhengting said again: "But if you are willing to be with me, this young master can't be reluctant to accept you."

    "..."

    Jiang Ying looked at him for a few seconds .

    After thinking about it, I finally realized who he was.

    As we all know, in Gu Zao Ba's novels, there are always a few affectionate male partners who cannot love the heroine. They are strong and gentle, loyal to the heroine, and give the heroine the greatest respect and trust. After stabilizing the BE script, no matter how much you give, the heroine cannot be with them.

    The Huo Zhengting in front of him is one of them.

    More than that, he was the one who bullied Li Tingchen the most in Li Tingchen's youth.

    Therefore, when Li Tingchen had the ability, the first solution was not the eldest brother Li Xiuyuan who might compete with him for the property of the Li family, but the Huo family.

    The original text in the novel is described in this way.

    Li Tingchen closed the document in his hand, and his bottomless eyes revealed a three-point cool three-point sneer and a half-hearted sneer. His thin lips curled up and coldly said: "It's cold, let the Huo Group go bankrupt."

    In fact , Huo Zhengting did not do anything too bad to the male and female protagonist, just because he owed his mouth too much.

    It was unlucky to end up with a ruin and nothing.

    And now, the hapless guy is sitting in front of him, talking freely.

    "Originally, you were engaged to Li Tingchen and made jokes. It stands to reason that it is absolutely impossible for a family like our Huo family to accept a woman like you. But your family background is pretty good. Looking at the entire Nanyang, only your Li family can It matches the Huo family, plus you..."

    Huo Zhengting looked up at Jiang Ying's face, his ears getting hotter.

    He coughed uncomfortably: "Ah, you look pretty..."

    Jiang Ying's face blushed.

    It's not that she is easy to be shy, but in the real world, since she entered the company and showed a desperately three-niang posture, few people of the opposite sex praise her for her good-looking appearance.

    No matter how tough she is, she is also a girl in her bones.

    There is no resistance to rainbow farts.

    Because of this compliment, Jiang Ying looked at the unlucky ones in front of her eyes a lot. She turned off the broken hair in her ears, and her voice was soft: "Thank you."

    As soon as the voice fell, Li Tingchen, who had been sitting calmly and discussing cooperation, suddenly turned around, and a pair of black pupils looked at her coldly.

    Jiang Ying even had an illusion that in the next second he would rush over, pinch her neck fiercely, and then say President Ba’s standard line: "Woman, you succeeded in attracting my attention."

    The author has something to say. : Can Afei have sweet harvests and comments?

    Star eyes.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter