10

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, jealous

    Jiang Ying smiled. This is probably her happiest thing these days.

    The guests and the host enjoyed the meal. In the end, Jiang Ying didn't obsess about who treats the guests. Since everyone has become friends, she doesn't have to pay attention to so many polite rules when she comes to a friend's restaurant for dinner.

    When Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan walked out of the restaurant, it was already more than two o'clock in the afternoon.

    Before leaving, she took the initiative to add his WeChat.

    In the next few days, almost all of them contacted on WeChat.

    Jiang Ying always seems to have a lot to say, sometimes it's trivial things in life, sometimes it's about asking him about historical issues.

    In fact, academically, Jiang Ying is at best a history lover. She knows very little, and most of her interest is wild history, but as long as she asks, men will tirelessly give her answers.

    So the daily conversation between the two is often like this.

    Jiang Ying: [Senior, has Wu Zetian really raised a lot of noodles? ]

    Li Yuan Xiu: [do have this argument. ]

    Jiang Ying: [With so many people, can she eat it? ]

    Li Xiuyuan: [There is always a sense of measure. ]

    Jiang Ying: [Oh Huo. ]

    Li Xiuyuan: […………]

    Or else.

    Jiang Ying: [Is King Lanling really as good-looking as the legend? 】

    Li Xiuyuan: 【In history, he was recognized as one of the four great beautiful men in ancient China, with the same fame as Pan An Song Yu, and his appearance is certainly not bad, and he is really a rare genius. 】

    Jiang Ying: [That's it... But I think, no matter how good he looks, he should not be as good as you. 】

    Li Xiuyuan: 【...Ahem. 】

    ...... After

    getting along for a while, Jiang Ying probably figured out the character of the man. She found that this man really couldn’t help but teasing her. As long as she breaks the topic a little bit, the display box will appear for several minutes. Entering...".

    His reaction made Jiang Ying feel like a gangster who molested a bad boy.

    The female hooligan is a twenty-eight-year-old virgin in her bones. Like all beautiful girls, she likes to chat with handsome opposite sex, although the one in front of him will always turn the topic into serious academic discussion seriously.

    The girls in Room 520 found that their beautiful roommates would always smirk with their mobile phones alone.

    Li Li is a sassy girl with short hair. Seeing Jiang Ying after dinner, she habitually picked up her phone and walked over and patted her shoulder.