12

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, heroine

    Zhang Tezhu stood tremblingly outside the door.

    I don't know how long it took before the door finally opened. He looked at Li Tingchen carefully and found that the vice president, who was still in the midst of the storm, was calm and peaceful on his face.

    Although Li Tingchen has always been happy and angry, he is still a young man in his early twenties. No matter how mature he is, he always has a youthful look.

    But now, all his temperament seems to have changed. He is still that person, but from the inside to the outside, he seems to reveal a strange feeling.

    Gloomy, deep, unpredictable.

    Zhang Tezhu couldn't help but feel a little worried, he calmly retracted his gaze, and followed Li Tingchen forward.

    He always felt uneasy in his heart. After walking for a while, he couldn't help asking: "Ms. Li, Mrs. Jiang's matter..."

    "Don't mention Ms. Jiang to me again."

    Before he could finish, Li Tingchen Suddenly interrupted him.

    The young man turned around, his long and narrow eyes drooping, showing a bit of indifference to himself.

    Li Tingchen casually arranged his cuffs, and the sapphires inlaid on the cuffs made him unattainable. He rubbed his thumb on the sapphire for a while, and then said: "Remember, from today, I don't know any Miss Jiang."

    "She is the jewel of the Jiang family and has nothing to do with me."

    Special Assistant Zhang: "... ......" When the

    young man said this, there was no expression on Jun Lang's face. Even though Zhang Tezhu had been with him for a long time, it was difficult to tell from his expression what kind of mood he was holding at the moment. Some words come.

    He didn't know what to say to please his boss, so he didn't say anything.

    Li Tingchen obviously didn't care much about his answer, so he changed the subject in the next second: "Tomorrow you will make an appointment with Hongyuan's boss, I want to meet him."

    Hongyuan?

    Isn't this the case that was messed up by President Li last time?

    It is said that the Huo’s company has already been booked over there. Is it possible that Li always has any way to grab the order?

    Zhang Tezhu was overjoyed.

    Great!

    If this is the case, the chairman will definitely pay more attention to the two young masters again. Wouldn't his position in the company also rise with the tide?

    Special Assistant Zhang was very quick in his work, so he got in touch with Hongyuan smoothly that afternoon and made an appointment with him.

    The agreed place was booked at a famous restaurant in Nanyang. Li Tingchen arrived in the pre-booked box early. He waited there for nearly an hour before Hongyuan’s boss arrived late.