13

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, exposure

    If Jiang Ying sees Bai Mengmeng, she will definitely recognize this girl as the beautiful and charming heroine depicted in the novel.

    However, in fact, let alone Bai Mengmeng, even Li Tingchen seemed to have completely disappeared in her world.

    For this change, she is happy to see it happen.

    Because she really didn't want to see Li Tingchen's cold and gloomy face at all.

    Jiang Ying is currently preparing for the final exam.

    The review process is hard and happy.

    When she devoted herself to studying, her mood also found a long-lost peace, as if the confusion and fear in a strange world all disappeared with the daily life of three points and one line.

    Learning can really make people happy.

    Hehe.

    By the time she finished the exam and recovered, it was already December.

    Jiang Ying came out of the examination room wearing a heavy down jacket. The overwhelming chill made her shiver. She shivered, and then buried most of her face in the scarf, revealing only a pair of beautiful peach eyes.

    Snow fell suddenly.

    Jiang Ying blinked, then blinked again.

    It took a long time to react slowly, and the first snow of this year came.

    After only hesitating for a moment, Jiang Ying stretched out her hand from the pocket of her down jacket, and the snowflakes fell on her palm, icy and cool.

    Jiang Ying's eyes curled up and she couldn't hide her joy.

    Nanyang is rich and prosperous, but it rarely snows.

    Li Li is from the north, and snow seems to her to be just the most common weather change. Now, she was right next to Jiang Ying, and she couldn't help feeling a little funny when she saw the silly look of her roommate.

    Li Li smiled and said, "Miss, how long have you not seen Xue?"

    "

    It's been a long time ." It's really been a long, long time.

    In reality, she is also a native of the North, but she went to work in the South after graduation. She grew up with the snowflakes that accompanied her when she was a child, but she never saw it once as an adult. It was like those pleasant times of little things, and gradually disappeared in her life as time passed.

    She lived 996 days, promotion and salary increase became all her pursuit.

    Jiang Ying didn't expect to see such dense and detailed winter snow again in this place where it is almost impossible to see snowflakes.

    At this moment, she suddenly felt that perhaps it was God's will to send her here.

    Or maybe, she belonged here, but her destiny temporarily deviated, and now she is only back to the original track.