15

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, decisive

    "I..." Li Xiuyuan paused, and said: "I can explain to you..."

    "Explain what?"

    Jiang Ying felt ridiculous and ridiculous.

    If he really wants to explain, why wait until now?

    My friends who I trust with all my heart, even...the people I like, have been lying to her from the beginning?

    At this moment, Jiang Ying suddenly understood the original owner. It turns out that the issue of feelings is really a fan of the authorities, and only those in the game can experience the taste of each. The original owner liked Li Tingchen, and gave a sincere heart to a man who didn't love her, and what about her?

    The person she likes turned out to be a liar in Cheng Mingxuan's coat.

    The man in front of him moved his lips, obviously he still had to say something, but Jiang Ying refused to give him a chance, and resolutely said: "You don't need to explain, I didn't want to have anything to do with the Li family anymore, since you are Li Tingchen's. Brother, we won't have any need to meet in the future."

    After she finished speaking, she turned around and ran to the dormitory without giving him a chance to refute.

    Li Xiuyuan stood there, the snowflakes fell on the shoulders of his coat, and it took a long time before he left depressed.

    It stands to reason that after the final exams are over, the students can go home straight away. Jiang Ying originally planned that way, but after experiencing Li Xiuyuan's affairs, she didn't want to go back at all.

    Her condition is unprecedentedly worse.

    Jiang Ying was bored in the dormitory for two days, and never stepped out of Room 520.

    Order takeaway when you are hungry, and sleep when you are sleepy, completely different from the lively girl before.

    Now, even fools can see that she is in a bad mood.

    In addition to Jiang Ying, there are several roommates far away from home in the dormitory who have not bought the return ticket for the time being. They also cated in the dormitory and did not go home. Li Li is one of them. She and Jiang Ying are usually the best, and she is also the first to discover that Jiang Ying's condition is not right.

    Seeing Jiang Ying's appearance, other roommates didn't dare to ask anything, for fear that they would be self-defeating if they said something wrong.

    But Li Li didn't care about it. She touched Jiang Ying's head: "Ying Ying, what has happened to you these past few days? Why do you seem to be a different person? Did something happen?"

    Jiang Ying nodded. He shook his head again.

    what happened? It's nothing more than being cheated.

    But thinking about the process of their interaction before, she has always regarded him as Cheng Mingxuan in her wishful thinking. He has never actively admitted the identity of "senior", has he?

    After all, she is still stupid.

    After spending so many years in the workplace, I was actually deceived by a fledgling student... If this matter was known to her former subordinates, wouldn't it be laughable?

    Jiang Ying hugged her knees and buried her head in her knees: "In fact, it's nothing, I just have the problem of ignoring people."

    Li Li: "I don't know people clearly?"

    "Yeah."

    "Is someone bullying? You are..." Li Li's mind turned fast, combined with the people Jiang Ying has been in contact with these days, she quickly guessed: "It's not your senior that made you so unhappy."

    Jiang Ying's expression suddenly Froze.

    "No, it's really him..." Li Li said indignantly: "Damn, it's not just you, but I'm not alone, okay? What's the situation with this man, dare to bully our Yingying, because he doesn't want to live. Yet?"

    With that, she really rolled up her sleeves, as if she was always ready to find him desperately.

    Jiang Ying chuckled and laughed.

    It was not only her who laughed, but also the other girls in the dorm.

    "Come on, just like Lily, where can I beat a tall and mighty boy?"

    "That's what I said, but I can't let Ying Yingbai be bullied, otherwise let's go to the dormitory together, at least in momentum. You can't lose."

    "That's right, that Cheng Mingxuan, which department, let's stop him when school starts, telling him to bully people     for some reason !"

    ...

Seeing that the more he talked about, the more outrageous Jiang Ying came out to rectify the name of Cheng Mingxuan. "It's not... the person I chatted with is not Senior Cheng Mingxuan at all..."

    Everyone was shocked: "Huh?" Did

    they scold the wrong person?

    The voices of the girls sounded almost at the same time: "Who is that?"

    Jiang Ying: "Li Xiuyuan." The

    crowd: "..."

    Li Li took the lead in reacting: "The Li Xiuyuan you mentioned, is it a graduate school? That?"

    "It's him."

    After a short silence, a series of exclamations rang out from the girls' dormitory.

    The name Li Xiuyuan resounds almost throughout the existence of H University, not only because of the outstanding appearance and superb temperament of men, but also because of the academic achievements of Li Xiuyuan in this academically strong campus.

    The essence of human beings is Mu Qiang.

    Apart from Jiang Ying in the dormitory, only Li Li once saw Li Xiuyuan briefly. Li Li carefully recalled the man’s looks and temperament, and finally sighed: "I didn’t expect it, on the surface it looks so good. The great god Li Xiuyuan turned out to be a dregs of gold and jade's external defeat."

    Just kidding, how could she compromise because the person who hurt her friend was the famous Li Xiuyuan?

    Li Li said, "Hey, I'll take you to find him after school starts."

    The author has something to say: I have deleted some of them because they have been merged into the next chapter and will not affect reading.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter