18

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, regret

    Li Tingchen returned home.

    The picture that the man could not dissipate before seeing, his former fiancée actually stayed with his nominal eldest brother. The handsome men and beautiful women looked exceptionally harmonious, as if they were a natural pair.

    match made in heaven?

    Heh, then what is he, smashing in halfway, destroying their third party?

    But obviously... Jiang Ying should have been with him.

    The more he thought about it, the more gloomy Li Tingchen's eyebrows became, the corners of his mouth squeezed into a line, and he pulled off the tie between his neck impatiently.

    The man himself was sullen by himself. In addition to his anger, the feeling of betrayal deeply swept his whole person. After thinking and thinking, he finally took out his phone, opened WeChat, and pointed his finger in front of the chat box with Jiang Ying. Stayed for a long time, and finally clicked in.

    Inside were lying quietly their previous chat records.

    I don't know why, because he hated Jiang Ying so much at the time, but he never deleted her chat box, not once.

    Li Tingchen flipped through the chat history. On the small mobile phone screen, lying on the screen were the text or voice that Jiang Ying had sent him.

    He clicked on one of the voices, and the girl's sweet voice instantly resounded in the empty room: Brother Tingchen, are you in the company? I'm downstairs in your company and brought you delicious snacks, but the secretary doesn't seem to know me and won't let me in. Can you say hello to her?

    Such a humble, happy, and cautiously fond of a person's tone...

    Li Tingchen recalled the scene that day. He was in a meeting at that time and didn't see the message sent by the girl, so he didn't reply to her.

    By the time he finished the meeting, it was already late at night.

    He walked out of the company building tiredly and saw Jiang Ying curled up on the sofa in the lobby. She seemed very sleepy. Her little head was a little bit, she was about to knock her head on the cold hard wall, and he walked quickly. In the past, the palms dragged her cheeks.

    The girl's soft cheek cleverly rubbed his palm a few times.

    His palms began to stiffen. At that moment, he even forgot his disgust for Jiang Ying, staring blankly at the girl's sleeping profile...

    How could a person who likes him like that change?

    Li Tingchen thought it was a little ridiculous, but more of it was the loss and palpitations that even he himself couldn't explain clearly.

    The last time he saw the chat history of Jiang Ying and other men, he was determined to change himself, but this time, when he saw their previous chat history, he couldn't help but think of the little girl who was willing to leave everything behind for him.