Chapter Twenty-Seven

(A/N: So..... I know it took awhile to post this, but I've been in a major writing slump recently. There is a lot of cussing in this chapter, as well as some minor whump. Although there's nothing until 'Your' first pov. Thanks for reading!)

(Third Pov)

"Loki what's wrong? Where's Lady Y/N?"

"Who?"

The team froze as he asked that one word question. Who? What did Loki mean by who? Was this another one of his tricks? Was it just another prank? But as he looked among the group with such distress -no matter how hard he tried to cover it up- they knew he wasn't lying.

"What do you mean 'who'? Fate, Y/N L/N, your girlfriend. Where is she?" Tony grew more worried after each question, in the same manner that Loki became more confused. Who was this person Loki knew he knew before, yet couldn't remember now? Why does he know Y/N?

"I don't know." Loki confessed, gripping the sides of his stool. Who was she? Why did he know her? Why did he have so many positive feelings towards her?

"Where were you just now. Before you showed up here." Bruce -the hulk- asked him.

Loki's brows creased, as he thought about his answer. Where had he been? Thor was bringing him to Midgard... then nothing. He knew there was supposed to be, whatever that was. Or whom.

"Thor was bringing me to Midgard-" He looked away, scanning his thoughts. "There was some mission you were all preparing for. Then... nothing."

"Brother, that was nearly four months ago." Thor said, resting a hand on Loki's shoulder. Whether he was too disoriented to process it or too tired to care, Loki didn't flinch away or shrug Thor's hand off as he normally would. He was busy trying desperately to work magic on his mind, to figure out how this happened. Why it happened. What was holding his memories; how to get them back.

"Jarvis, locate Y/N." Tony asked his watch, to no answer came. "J?"

"I'm sorry sir, it seems my systems are malfunctioning." A voice finally spoke, breaking the silence that had settled over the group.

"What do you mean malfunctioning? What's wrong?"

"I have been blocked out from surveillance, sir. I cannot access video feed from any of your cameras."

"Someone planned this. That doesn't just happen by accident." Natasha spoke up, as well as standing. She looked between Stark and Loki, figuring out a course of action. "Tony, can't you trace the interference to the source?"

"It'll take awhile, but probably." He got up, heading towards the door to do just that. "Jarvis, are the scanners on the suits up and running?"

"Yes sir."

"Great. Send half the iron legion to scan the city for and signs of Y/N. Send the other half here to search the grounds. I want a full background check on every person who attended this party, as well as the staff." Tony said, starting to run and type on his phone at the same time.

"Natasha, Thor, get Loki back to the tower. Bruce, Clint, help search the building for any intruders. Keep an eye on each other's six, we don't want anyone else to go missing." Steve took over dishing out assignments, before heading to search the building himself. Tony was probably already hacking the security systems, viewing the feed from around the building.

Now all they had to do was wait.

*

(Your pov)

"Wake up!" A hard slap connected with your cheek, successfully getting you aware of your surroundings. Well, mostly aware. There were still some lingering drugs from the fight beforehand.