Training Meals

The one thing the Author of My Hero never went over was that Middle Schools were just normal schools.

Scratch that, that scene where Midoriya talks about how U.A is just a normal school with extra classes.

Well, at least Reia had two things to keep her sane.

Those two people being Izuku Midoriya and Toga Himiko.

Midoriya, who she met with at Dagobah with Small Might. She sometimes trained her Telekinesis and Teleportation quirks with All Might supervising.

He saw no issue with her being able to use a secondary seemingly Psychokinetic ability, but he still didn't know about all her other abilities.

But anyway, Reia trains with Midoriya to get into U.A, which she off handedly mentioned to Toga, who she usually spent her schooldays with and found a close confidant in, as Himiko was the only one to know of her full list of abilities.

When Reia mentioned this, Toga asked to supervise her training and possibly join in.

Which led to Reia talking to Small Might and Midoriya about, and they agreed to let her come, as long as she didn't say anything about Toshinori being All Might.

So, it had only been three months since she got here, and she's already messed with the timeline.

She had agreed to get them all together on Friday, Tomorrow.

So, as Reia sat on her bed, flicking her lighter on and off to stare at the flame on the end of the stick while deep in thought, She thought about everything that could go wrong, questioning what would go wrong.

The answer? Absolutely Everything.

Timeskip brought to you by a Little Nightmare

"I can't wait to meet your friends, Rei-Chan!" Toga was almost skipping down the side walk, sporting her usual wide toothy smile. Toga was wearing her signature Cardigan, but Reia had made sure that Toga had worn something to work out in underneath.

"Keep in mind that we will be at a dump, so your going to want to leave your cardigan, unless you want it to get dirty." Reia reminded her, with little excitement in her voice. Reia knew something would happen, she could feel it in her bones, and she would not try to stop whatever hit the proverbial fan.

As they walked Reia was deep in thought, 'Something will go wrong, but it can't be to bad since All Might will be there. All Might... All Might, who coughs blood. Shit.'

Now back in a deep internal panic, she was freaking out inside, and drew her coat over her head.

Yup, Reia was still wearing the rain coat. It had essentially become a second skin at this point, only taken off to be washed.

This didn't go unnoticed by Himiko, however. She was one of the quickest learner's to Reia's body language. Kind of a given, considering she was really good at impersonating people.

"Hey, Rei-Chan, What's wrong?" Himiko asked, quite worried for her -o-n-l-y- close friend.

"It's nothing, I just remembered Midoriya's teachers health, I'm quite worried about him." Reia lied quickly, almost to effortlessly. You know what they say though, the best lies contain hints of the truth.

"Oh, what's wrong with him?" Too bad Himiko wanted to dig a bit deeper.

"His mentor has issues with his organs, and suffers from internal bleeding, sometimes he coughs it out." Reia did not want to say that though, because it made her feel like she was insinuating something about Himiko. "Himiko-Chan, if you need blood to drink when he coughs it up, I won't mind giving you some!"