26

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, late

    "Enough."

    Li Zheng, who had been silent, finally spoke. The middle-aged man has a deep voice, with a majesty that can't stand his beak.

    "For a woman, I lost my face. Now I have to fight against your elder brother. It seems that you didn't listen to a word of what I taught you just now."

    "Li Tingchen, you are really good at it."

    "Dad..." Li Tingchen Feng's eyes lowered and the expression in his eyes was hidden: "I just took back what belongs to me. What's wrong?"

    After saying this, before Li Zheng could answer, Li Tingchen turned around and left the front door of the Li family. . The young man's back is tall and decisive, as if he has finally made some determination, and like a desperate prisoner waiting for salvation.

    Before he left, he took a deep look at Li Xiuyuan.

    Li Xiuyuan didn't know how to describe his feelings at the moment. He was angry at the act of calling Miss Jiang "something" at every turn, and he felt sad for him. Now that Yi Ren has disappeared, what is the meaning of Ting Chen's so-called persistence and love?

    ...

    Li Xiuyuan originally planned to meet Jiang Ying at the coffee shop scheduled.

    But after experiencing what happened this morning, his thoughts have completely changed: they are already difficult together, and the future will be too variable. Perhaps one day Jiang Ying will disappear like Miss Jiang, and there will be no such thing in his life. The girl exists...

    some possibility, I can't think deeply.

    He couldn't imagine the life without her, and the only thing he could do was to seize the present.

    Li Xiuyuan drove to Jiang's house.

    He wants to see her, immediately, immediately, can't wait.

    The silver-gray Bentley arrived at Jiang's door. Li Xiuyuan picked up the bright red rose on the co-pilot and strode into Jiang's house. A rose was lying in the man's left arm. He stood in front of the Jiang's villa for a long time. After adjusting his mood, his face finally returned to his usual warm smile.

    He stretched out a finger and was about to ring the doorbell, but the door was caught off guard from opening.

    Li Xiuyuan was startled and saw the girl in white stilettos and red coat in front of him.

    The girl obviously didn't expect that he would be here at this moment, first in astonishment and then in surprise. She curled her peachy eyes and said with a smile: "Why did you come so early?"

    Li Xiuyuan's throat moved, and honestly: "I miss you."

    Jiang Ying's cheeks were red, and she was very shy, standing still. I don't know where to put my hands and feet.

    Li Xiuyuan asked her, "Have you said hello to your uncle and aunt? Do they know you are going out with me?"

    Jiang Ying nodded.