27

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, alone

    Li Xiuyuan finally left Jiang's house.

    The silver-gray Bentley disappeared into the night.

    Fortunately, the young master did not stay overnight. Zhang Tezhu's tight heartstrings finally relaxed. He cautiously said, "Mr. Li, where are we going now?"

    Li Tingchen's eyes still fell in the direction where Li Xiuyuan's car was driving away, the young man's jaw The line was tight and coldly said: "Go back to Huatang Apartment."

    Huatang Apartment is Li Tingchen's house outside.

    Zhang Te helped him downstairs in the apartment and watched him get out of the car.

    Young backs showing a bit tired and depressed, think of how he almost did not eat all day, Zhang special assistant in the end is too harsh, tentatively asked: "? Li always, I need to give you a take-it"

    Alas .

    Since Miss Jiang left the vice president, the vice president seems to have completely changed. He worked overtime, worked, and socialized day and night, working hard, as if he couldn't wait to prove something.

    At the beginning, Assistant Zhang Te should think that Li Tingchen wanted to get Mr. Li's approval.

    To this day, he saw the eyes of the vice president looking at Miss Jiang in the night.

    It suddenly became clear that the changes in the vice president these days were all to make Miss Jiang look back at him.

    It is only now that Special Assistant Zhang knows Jiang Ying's position in Li Tingchen's heart. Some people have been troubled by the sea, and Jiang Ying and Li Tingchen probably existed like this. No matter how much Bai Mengmeng paid, the fake is a fake after all.

    Li Tingchen paused.

    He suddenly remembered that when Jiang Ying was chasing behind him, she always changed the way to make various soups for him. For him, the eldest lady, who doesn't touch Yang Chunshui with ten fingers, even went to the chef to learn how to cook, just to make the picky person eat on time.

    Li Tingchen smiled bitterly, his Adam's apple moved, and his voice dissipated in the howling night wind: "No need."

    ...

    At 12:30 in the morning, Jiang Ying was falling into a deep sleep, when the phone suddenly rang.

    The girl put out a lush white jade right hand from the big bed and hung up the phone without hesitation.

    The other party is still persevering, and the disturbing cell phone ringing continues to diffuse in the air.

    Jiang Ying's drowsiness was interrupted by the ringtone. She couldn't bear to pick up the phone, and angrily said to the other end: "I don't sleep in the middle of the night, I

    am sick." The people on that end seemed to be frightened by Jiang Ying's words. After a few seconds, he replied in a dumb voice: "You never used this tone to talk to me before..."