The Interview

chapter contains: profxstudent fantasy (mentions), age gap (11 yrs), heavy flirting

chapter summary: Reader goes to interview Prof. Reid and ends up getting more than just interview answers.

(a/n): just realizing how much this sounds like 50 shades of grey... LMFAO.. wtvr :)) hope you enjoy!

I had always wanted to do interviews. (Hence the reason I was in journaling). So when my professor told me that he'd allow me to interview one of the other teachers for practice, I nearly jumped out of my seat.

He told me the room number I was to go to, and the professor I was going to be interviewing. I had heard of the professor before, but I never talked to him. He was also a temporary professor and had another job that could definitely be interesting to learn more about. But that wasn't exactly what I wanted to talk to him about. If he'd allow me, I would like to talk to him being an ex-prisoner.

This professor was also extremely attractive. Subconsciously I knew that that was one of the main reasons I jumped to this opportunity. But I also knew I didn't exactly have a chance. He was a professor after all.

I held my journal by my side as I walked to Professor Reid's office. Thankfully, it wasn't that far of a walk from my classroom.

I stopped as I got to the office and held my hand in front of the door. Please don't let me embarrass myself, I thought. I knocked hesitantly, deciding that it would be best if I didn't act as nervous as I was now.

When the door opened I was even more blown away by his beauty. Professor Reid's fluffy hair sat perfectly on his head and his jawline was- well, it was godlike. He had to have been the most perfect man I'd ever seen.

Shit, I was definitely screwed.

"You're Ms. Y/l/n, right?" He spoke his first words.

His voice was probably one of the most attractive things about him. It suited him well. It was almost exactly what I'd been expecting.

"Um, just, Y/n," I corrected.

He nodded and opened the office door a little wider, gesturing for me to come in. I happily obliged and stepped into the office.

It wasn't much. Stacks of papers on the desk, a coffee mug, and lots of books. Other than that there wasn't really anything. Then again, he was only a temporary professor, it was the least I could expect.

"Uh, have a seat." He gestured towards the chair that I was now standing besides.

I sat down, crossing one leg over the other. My skirt rode up my thigh as I did. I couldn't help but like the thought of Professor Reid getting distracted because of me. But luckily it could just be brushed off as professionalism. My eyes followed him as he took a seat, his elbows resting on the desk, his body leaning forward.

I noticed how he glanced down at the exposed skin, just for a second, before talking. If I didn't have any confidence before, that definitely gave me some.

"So, where do we start?"

I cleared my throat, not allowing myself to get caught up on my words. I looked down at one of my questions.