28

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, tears

    After hanging up Li Tingchen's phone, Jiang Ying was sulking under the quilt.

    A dog man is a dog man. The dog can't spit out ivory. After talking for a long time, he said nothing useful. She wasn't the silly girl of the original owner. How could she travel across most of the city to cook for him because of Li Tingchen's word?

    Want to eat P.

    Jiang Ying tossed and fell asleep until two or three o'clock in the morning.

    Maybe it was because the resentment was too deep, and even the boring faces of dog men in dreams. Li Tingchen grabbed her hand and refused to let her leave. He couldn't help calling her name in his mouth, calling Yingying not to go, and not to leave him alone.

    Jiang Ying struggled desperately, but couldn't get away anyway.

    In the end she was also anxious, and yelled at Li Tingchen: "I am not the Jiang Ying you were looking for at all. It is not me who likes you!"

    Li Tingchen's face was blank for a moment.

    Taking advantage of the gap in his daze, Jiang Ying immediately pulled out the wrist that was tightly shackled by the youth, and ran away.

    However, before she ran a few steps, she was once again grabbed by his arm, and Jiang Ying turned her head to see a distorted gloomy expression on the youth's face. He gritted his teeth and said viciously: "Where did you hide her? Where did you hide my Yingying?"

    Jiang Ying was terribly scared.

    She had never seen such a paranoid Li Tingchen.

    The young man's strength was so strong that her slender arm was hurt by him. But now Li Tingchen was so crazy, she didn't dare to provoke him. Jiang Ying thought for a moment, but chose to tell him the truth: "I don't know, I have become Miss Jiang when I wake up."

    "So your soul is occupying her body." Li Tingchen looked at her with scarlet eyes. Before Jiang Ying could react, he choked her neck and said hysterically: "Then I will kill you, am I right? Will she be able to return to my side?" There

    was a strange madness and the joy of being about to be lost in his pupils, and the force of pinching her neck became stronger and stronger.

    "...It hurts!" It

    hurts...

    the air in her chest was robbed a little bit, and the young man's strength was so strong that she almost couldn't breathe.

    Jiang Ying's eyebrows furrowed tightly, and she unconsciously grasped the sheet with her hands, as if she was holding onto some life-saving straw.

    The morning sun fell on the pure white sheets. It should be an extremely warm and harmonious scene. However, the girl on the bed curled up with cold sweat on her forehead, as if she was trapped by a nightmare. Jiang Ying endured the pain and asked for help dumbly: "Li Tingchen, you let me go..."

    ——"Miss, miss?"

    ——"What's wrong with you? Are you having a nightmare?"

    Who, who is calling her?