30

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, embarrassed

    Jiang Ying's guess was correct. Cheng Mingxuan had indeed learned of Li Xiuyuan's identity and changed his attitude.

    But the version he heard was that Li Xiuyuan was a distant relative of Li Tingchen. He was highly regarded by the Li family because he was favored by the Li family and had outstanding talent. It just so happens that Cheng Mingxuan is working on a project recently and is in dire need of financial support. That's why we have this conversation today.

    Cheng Mingxuan was full of confidence.

    Although his reputation is not as good as that of Li Xiuyuan, he is considered a man in the school, and he has not been rejected much.

    He originally thought that as long as he threw an olive branch, Li Xiuyuan would accept his proposal. There were many friends and many paths, and everyone was poor, so what's wrong with helping each other? But he had countless calculations, and he didn't expect Li Xiuyuan to refuse so thoroughly.

    In Nanyang, the surname Li means power and wealth.

    At the beginning, he actually felt like an ordinary classmate, Li Xiuyuan and the Li family had an inexplicable relationship. However, whether it was for food, clothing, housing, or transportation, Li Xiuyuan did not show the appearance of any rich kid. After a long time, everyone knew that he had no power.

    Looking at the backs of Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan walking away, Cheng Mingxuan's gentle and harmless face showed a bit of embarrassment and irritation that was refuted by others.

    The proprietress came over to order him, he ordered some food with a calm face, and then began to think about how to contact a suitable sponsor.

    The project he currently has is related to whether he can run for the chairman of the student union, and even has inextricable connections with Baoyan, so even if there is a possibility of one in ten thousand, he has to try.

    The food in this small shop was fast. When Cheng Mingxuan was eating, the phone rang suddenly.

    He looked at the word "Li Li" flashing on the screen, and then remembered Jiang Ying's small, beautiful face. As soon as his brain was bright, he had an idea immediately.

    Cheng Mingxuan answered the phone.

    Li Li's voice sounded: "Senior, are you free this weekend?"

    "I'm free."

    "That's great, let's go to the playground together on the weekend."

    "Okay."

    The girl over there seemed to be nothing. Anticipating that it would be so easy to make an appointment with him this time, after a few seconds, he happily said: "Great, I haven't been to amusement parks since I grew up. When I was young, my mother always let me focus on studying. , I

    enrolled in a lot of cram schools even on the rest days, and all my peers have been to the playground, but I have never been..." Cheng Mingxuan put down his chopsticks and seemed to be really listening to the girl.