31

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, identity

    Blue Magic Club.

    Cheng Mingxuan covered the handset of the phone with his hand and walked out of the box door. He stood in the corridor of people coming and going and called Li Li: "You, don't get me wrong, I was watching a movie just now." After all, he

    was young and had little experience, and he was very guilty of telling lies.

    After the explanation, Cheng Mingxuan's palms were a little sweaty. After all, he had to rely on Li Li to get to know Li Xiuyuan, and he could never offend her at this critical moment.

    Unexpectedly, there was no one talking on the other side for a long time.

    Cheng Mingxuan was flustered, he swallowed, and then said: "...Lily, do you believe me? I told you the truth. I love you so much, how can I lie to you?" The

    blue charm was mixed.

    A few steps away from Cheng Mingxuan, there are men and women flirting.

    The man and the woman were standing in the corner, and the woman was not shy, but boldly looked back, and said frivolously: "Why, asking someone to come to

    Lanmei is just for drinking?" Her voice was not small, and Cheng Mingxuan was afraid. When Li Li heard it, she hurried away with her mobile phone.

    The next second, a busy tone to hang up the phone came from the phone.

    "Fuck."

    Cheng Mingxuan cursed in a low voice. He turned his head and looked at the culprit just now, only to see that the woman and the man were already hugging each other, and the one he kissed was called a dry firewood.

    He was in a terrible mood.

    However, thinking of the people in the box, he hurried back immediately.

    Cheng Mingxuan pushed the door in, and the man sitting on the main seat immediately teased him: "What's the matter with the college student, I ran out without saying a word?"

    . "Nothing," Cheng Mingxuan to men lit a cigar, explains:. "Temporary student there is some small state children, Sam you know, I was the student council, so naturally there any thing I say in"

    Zhao Chen Nodding, expressing understanding.

    He hugged the girl in cool clothes next to him, and his cigar turned into circles of smoke in his inhalation, blurring his facial contours.

    Upon seeing this, Cheng Mingxuan took the opportunity to express his meaning: "Mr. Zhao, it is true that I have a very promising project here. It was initiated by a member of our student union. It is currently lacking in funds..." Mr.

    Zhao pinched. Looking at the soft flesh on the girl's waist, Cheng Mingxuan said, "You mean, you want me to invest?"

    "Mr. Zhao, you also know that we are all poor students and we have no money at all. "Cheng Mingxuan lowered his head, trying his best not to watch Mr. Zhao's glamorous scene: "If you can generously donate, it would be great."