33

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, conflict

    Li Li turned her head and looked at Jiang Ying.

    She is not a fool. After so many experiences, she naturally knows that Jiang Ying's identity is extraordinary.

    She said: "Yingying, forget it," the

    girl's voice was very soft and soft, like a feather falling on the ground, silently, but it had existed truly. She knew that only a word from Jiang Ying could save Cheng Mingxuan. Li Li thought, this is the last kindness she left to Cheng Mingxuan.

    After all, it's a boy who really loves.

    She... still reluctant.

    Jiang Ying sighed in her heart. She raised her hand to wipe the tears from the corners of Li Li's eyes, and said, "I listen to you."

    Zhao Chen regretfully said: "It's really the case?"

    He was still thinking about it. This time, I had a good impression on Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan. Anyway, people like Cheng Mingxuan can deal with it easily. He has a million ways to play him to death, so that he can't survive and die.

    It's a pity... Cheng Mingxuan's little girlfriend treats him deeply.

    Cheng Mingxuan clutched his cheek, and for a moment, he didn't know how to move.

    The warning he expected did not come. Instead, Li Li slapped with all her strength. To be honest, even if she exhausted all her strength, this kind of strength is considered to be an adult man like him. Nothing.

    Cheng Mingxuan looked at Li Li in a daze.

    When he reacted, Li Li had already followed Jiang Ying and Li Xiuyuan away.

    ...

    Li Xiuyuan's car stopped at the door of Lan Mei.

    The gray-black Bentley is quite low-key compared to those limited-edition million luxury cars. The man put Jiang Ying and Li Li in the back seat first, and then turned on the warm air in the car. After everything was arranged, he made time to deal with Zhao Chen who had been waiting outside.

    When they came out of Lan Mei just now, Zhao Chen has been following them all the time, and his attachment to friendship is obvious.

    "Young Master Zhao..." Li Xiuyuan had known Zhao Chen a long time ago, and understood that although he loved to play, he was very reliable in doing things. He was happy to sell Zhao Chen's face: "Well, let's exchange contact information first, change the sky and get together again."

    Upon hearing this, Zhao Chen immediately laughed.

    He didn't expect that Li Xiuyuan's contact information would be needed to be so smooth.

    Zhao Chen happily exchanged words with Li Xiuyuan, and when he watched Li Xiuyuan's car drive away, he remembered the little beauty in the box waiting for him. Itchy in his heart, he hurried back to the box. , Unexpectedly, he was hit by someone on the way back.

    The fat head and big ears of life, with a glass of red wine in his hand, all the red wine was spilled on Zhao Chen by this collision.

    "Fuck!" Zhao Chen jumped three feet high, the red wine on his body was wet, annoying: "You don't have long eyes!"

    Wang Lifa squinted at the young man in front of him. He was drunk and spoke with alcohol: "Who the fuck are you talking to? Do you know who Lao Tzu is?" Anyone who

    can come to Lan Mei is rich or expensive.

    Zhao Chen is also a person who looks at dishes and dishes. Of course he knows who the person in front of him is: Wang Datou, a well-known nouveau riche in the circle, there is no real talent for learning, just good luck. A few years ago, he made a home based on real estate, and in front of real giants like them, it is not even a P.

    Zhao Chen said: "You opened your dog's eyes to see who the Lord is? I tell you Wang Datou, if you don't give me an explanation today, I didn't play with you!"

    "Haha..." Wang Lifa seemed to have heard something interesting. He approached Zhao Chen's face, burped at him, and said, "Who am I? It turns out to be Shao Zhao. It's different today. No, I'm the person under the cover of the second young master. Can you provoke the Li family? Ah?" The

    middle-aged man patted Zhao Chen's face: "Children, obediently and uncle, I will forgive you. "

    Zhao Chen suddenly felt a chill.

    He is also a violent temper, and directly punched Wang Lifa: Damn, can you be bullied by your upstart?

    The author has something to say: The punishment for Cheng Mingxuan is not over yet.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter