36

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, crazy

    If Jiang Ying was still evading the question of whether she was going or staying before or not, then this dream is undoubtedly showing all the interests in front of her clearly.

    She had no choice but to bite the bullet and think of a solution.

    When Jiang Ying woke up from the hospital bed again, Li Xiuyuan remained by her bedside. Xu Shi hasn't slept all night, and the man's eyelids are faintly blue and black, his eyes are slightly closed, and the whole person looks extremely tired.

    Jiang Ying's gaze passed the man's eyebrows inch by inch, and finally stayed on his lips.

    She knew better than anyone that she was actually selfish and ruthless.It stands to reason that the grievances with Li Tingchen should be done by herself, but she happened to involve Li Xiuyuan. This man should have spent his entire life in the elegant academic hall, dedicated to his beloved history.

    He is an immortal in the sky, but he is contaminated by her outsider.

    Now she is just uncomfortable and he is already so sad. If she really leaves him in the future, what should he do?

    Jiang Ying felt that she had never been as vulnerable as she is now.

    She should always be strong and bold, not afraid of anyone or anything.

    But now that she has him in her heart, she will also start to be afraid, afraid that he will be heartbroken by losing her in the future.

    Jiang Ying got up.

    The girl kissed Li Xiuyuan's lips lightly. His lips were very dry, so she gently squeezed them, trying to moisturize his lips. However, as soon as this action was made, the man's eyes suddenly opened.

    She saw the look in the man's black eyes.

    Jiang Ying was startled and backed off subconsciously.

    However, the next second, the man's lips covered her again. His kiss swept across like a gust of wind and rain, Jiang Ying instantly changed from an active to a passive one, her slender neck was forced to lift up, bearing his madness.

    This kiss was different from any of the previous ones, Jiang Ying even felt that if it weren't for her about to suffocate, the man would never let him go.

    Jiang Ying leaned against Li Xiuyuan's broad chest, panting slightly.

    Her hand tightly grasped the collar of the man's white pullover, as if she was grasping the only lean in this world.

    In the empty ward, only the breathing of two people can be heard quietly.

    I don't know how long it took, the girl raised her head slightly. She had just been intimate, her peach blossom eyes looked moist and brighter, and she also had an ambiguous spring color that she did not even know.

    Li Xiuyuan's throat rolled.

    Looking at her like this, he couldn't help feeling regretful. Even if he was afraid of her leaving, he shouldn't ignore it: he should have been gentler and restrained...